I sighed in frustration and get up to go to the stage. The professor landed me his script and I did what was told.

"And action"- the professor said.

"Oh pale moon, don't go-"

"Cut."- the professor interrupted me-"Y/N, I'm pretty sure you can do better than that."

He was right, I was just reading the words a little annoyed since I didn't want to be there. Might as well do it right and get over with this.

"And action"- the professor said again.

"Oh pale moon, don't go anywhere. For when the sunrises, I will forget my lover."

"My love, you shall not forget me, I won't let it happen"- Yeonjun played the role..

"The spell is upon me. There shall be no tomorrow for us. I won't remember you or anyone... so might as well break our hearts by bidding goodbyes now, than breaking your heart alone for not recognizing you"- I played the role, but hitting close to home. It's like the play was written based on us. I felt like I wasn't acting...I was just reviving our last moment....

"My love, I may not be in your head, but I'm sure your heart holds me, because for as long as I shall live and die, I know your heart is mine."

Without noticing, Yeonjun was getting closer to me through out the scene, so the moment ended with me and him looking at each other oddly close. Our eyes locked and nonnof us looked away  I don't know if these were the characters looking at each other or just Yeonjun and Y/N...The last words of the scene reminded me of our promise. A tear was able to escape my eye as I remembered that moment from a close past. Yeonjun was looking at me deeply and it made me even more sad, because I know he can't look at me like this ever again.

Our moment was interrupted by the claps our professors who were judging us and everyone else in the room that wasn't a girl

"Bravo!"- the professor said and I cleared my tear and got away from Yeonjun, making it look like I got out of scene.

"Miss Jones, are you sure you don't want to play the part for the play?"- Miss Kang asked me.

"Yes....I'm sure... I'll stick with the scenario"- I said.

"Ok, the results will be out tomorrow morning. Thank you everyone for coming"- Mr. Hwang said.

Everyone left the room and I was still trying to keep myself together.

"You were really good...are you sure you're not entering the play?"- Yeonjun asked me and I nodded.

Then Felix came to us.

"See, I told you she can act"- Felix told Yeonjun and he smiled faintly for some reason.

"She is..."- Yeonjun said.

"On another news, the guys want to go out for dinner today, wanna come?"- Felix asked me.

"Hum, I don't know..."- I answered not in the mood.

"Oh c'mon, they love you"- Felix tried convincing me.

"No, they love hearing us talking to each other and laugh about it"- I said

"We're a funny duo, what can we do? C'mon...please!!!"- he made his cute eyes and I ended up agreeing.

"Fine..."- I said and he got happy.

"Oh, Yeonjun, wanna come too?"- Felix invited him and my eyes grew big at him signaling him to stop.

"Hum...sure...I'll go get my things, be right back"- Yeonjun got happy.

When Yeonjun left, I attacked Felix.

"What was that about?!"- I got annoyed.

"What? He is a big hit trainee, it will be cool"- Felix defended himself and I sighed feeling frustrated.
My plans to stay away from Yeonjun are clearly not working.

Then Yeonjun came back and we headed off, while I was being very uncomfortable.

"Hey... doesn't he look familiar to you though?"- Felix whispered to me while Yeonjun was walking in front of us.

"Hum...no..."- I lied.

"Maybe it's all in my head"- he said and went to talk to Yeonjun.