Todoroki's POV

I hate being an omega, my father hates it, heats are hell, my body is aching for a mate, its not fun. It's surprising no one has noticed or questioned my different smell or a week of the month I'm basically in constant pain. I hear a knock on my door and go to it, opening it curiously. Bakugo? "Hey, can I ask you a question?" He asks and I tilt my head curiously. We've grown to be good friends though, maybe a bit more in my eyes. I trust him. I nod and move for him to come in and close the door behind him. He suddenly grabs my waist and pins me against the wall with a growl. Instincts kick in and I tuck my head under his chin before even thinking about it. I'm blushing bright red and cover it as he pulls away. "Huh, I was right. I'm a bit shocked." He mumbles and I glance at him through my hands covering my face. "What?" I ask but already know the answer. Endeavor is going to kill me. "You're an omega. I won't tell anyone, thats your personal life, but it wasn't that hard to find out." He says and I just nod.

I'm still blushing and rub my hands over my eyes, trying to disguise how much that shook me up. The bastard is grinning. "Yeah, yeah you found it out. Good job, Sherlock." I say sarcastically and he pushes my hands away from my face. "Or maybe its just me?" He asks boldly and I quickly shake my head. I know he's just teasing, but I still have a bit of a crush. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He reiterates, as if thats my main concern. "Yeah, thanks and all." I say and cross my arms. He laughs and says, "Well you should go to the movie tonight, wouldn't hurt after all this training." He says and I just nod, still a bit shaken up. "Who's gonna be there?" I ask and he leans against thr door way. "Basically all of class 3A. I think we got permission for some 3B kids too." He says ans we both know what that means, Jiro and Kaminari got permission for Shinso to tag along. He was always welcome in 3A, even though he's now a 3B student. Much to our dismay, we thought he was going to replace Mineta.

"Yeah, I'll be there." I say before opening the door for him. He leaves and I close the door behind him before groaning and sitting down with my back against it. Why does he have to be hot? I'm crushing on a blond asshole with an inferiority complex. Ughhhh. I may as well change into some comfy clothes for movie night. I eventually get up and head to my closet. I grab a tank top and some sweatpants then put them on before putting my phone on my nightstand. I get going, finding that they've already transformed the common room. Cushions cover the floor and blankets over them, creating a large and comfy pallette for everyone. I sit down near the back just behind Kirishima and Midoryia. "Hey, Todoroki-kun! Happy you could make it. We're watching the Conjured." He says excitedly and I could scream in frustration. "We're watching a horror movie to wind down?" I ask and he laughs before shrugging. "Class vote." He says and I huff. I hear an argument between Kirishima and someone only to look over and see Bakugo... great placement and timing. I start to get up and move away but feel a tug on my arm.

I sit back down beside Bakugo as he releases my arm. "Just stay, don't make it awkward." He says and I nod. It doesn't feel too awkward since he's made it clear my being an omega isn't something he'll blackmail me for. We turn our attention to the movie and even though I hate horror movies, I find myself enjoying the atmosphere. Jiro is curled up on Mina's lap, Mina is leaning against Kirishima who has Sero and Kaminari curled up on his lap and side. Everyone is comfy and non-judgemental. I flinch at the movie as the main character's dad shoves his face into a fire, looking away. Bakugo notices and discretely wraps an arm around my waist. I let myself lean into him, hiding from the all too real reminder of my childhood. He seems to understand even though I've never told him a word and keeps me close. To my surprise, no one really stares or pays us any mind. I turn my head out of his shoulder to watch the movie again and just rest my head on his shoulder. I wonder why he's letting me be so close to him.

Maybe he feels pity for me. I don't know why he would, just because I'm an omega doesn't mean I can't be a good hero. He tucks his head into mine and whispers, "Hey, there's something I think you should know. My room?" I blink in surprise and...

Time to vote! I'll collect them this Sunday and write the next chapter~

Go with Bakugo to his room

Ask to finish the movie then go to his room

No way, move away from him