Introduction

This will be a bit of a different story,This time, Frisk Never did the Genocide Route, Causing Chara to still just being a guide (If you believe in the NarrChara Theory)
Y/N will also have a bit of a different personality, as you'll see, he's more sarcastic and easily Flattered, and also a bit more rude, other than that, he's still the same
In this Timeline, Frisk develops a Childhood Crush on Y/N, as it showed why in Chapter 1, as it explains their Childhood and how they met.
Anyways, sticking with various themes, Some Character personalities and certain other things will be altered, such as Flowey never becoming Asriel in this timeline (He stays inside of a pot in Frisk's room), Flowey is often more cynical and likes to point out the obvious (compared to his UT counterpart) but is genuinely trying to change, so he is often trying to be kind, though, as I said him being more Cynical, it gets difficult for him. (He is also easy to anger.) Especially with "Smiley Trashbag." He also claims that at this point, Frisk had no reason saving him, and just usually claims himself to be a "Thorn in her side."
Anyways, other changes include Toriel being overprotective of Frisk, Sans being in more of a supportive role (to replace Asriel, though Flowey will show up in later chapters), Sans also being more of a father-like figure to Frisk, since, to quote Frisk in Chapter 2 the relationship between Asgore and Toriel is "Complicated.", and Papyrus...?
Well, he's the same.
Well, that's all, Go to chapter 1 if you're still interested.