Chapter 12.

(WARNING: THIS IS GRAPHIC IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THE SEX SCENE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!)

Songs or this chapter:

Adore You - Miley Cyrus 

Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran

Nirvana - Sam Smith 

Nightingale - Demi Lovato

Just a Little Bit of Your Heart - Ariana Grande (Harry wrote it.)

Change My Mind - One Direction

Lost Stars - Maroon 5

Leaving California - Maroon 5

Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran - Everything has changed

He brings his lips from my neck and takes his shirt off then hovers above me using his hands and knees and I take in his flawless body.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks and after asking myself the same question, I nod. "If I hurt you at any time tell me and i'll stop immediately." he tells me and I nod again. Is it gonna hurt? Does he have a condom? 

I take my necklace and shirt off and throw them on the floor and kick my shoes off while I'm still under him. He kisses me again this time harder, our tongues ravage one another and it feels like heaven.

He quickly grabs my waist and rolls over pulling me on top of him in the process. He's good at this. We continue to kiss and I feel something poking at my thigh. I begin to reach for his belt buckle and he kicks his shoes off. 

When I have his pants and boxers off I take his length in my hands and he lets out a slight moan. I hesitate before wrapping my mouth around it. "Fuck." I hear him moan when I slowly go down. I keep going up and down making sure I don't bite him.

I begin to choke and cough when he pushes his pelvis up and more than I expected goes in my mouth. It's more difficult than I expected since it's like 9 inches. "You okay?" he asks, looking down. "Yeah." I say and he reaches down and pulls me up next to him and turn me over on my back.

"My turn." he says and pulls my pants down. He slowly pumps up and down like at the valley and I can't help but moan at the pleasure I'm recieving. "Fuck!" I yell when he takes me into his mouth. It feels amazing and I wouldn't have anyone else doing this but him.

"Ow!" I yell. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Nothing, you just bit me a little." I tell him and he frowns. "It's okay it didn't hurt that bad." I assure him and he smiles. 

"Are you ready?" he asks. "Yes." I say trying to think of ways to block out the inevitable pain that's about to come. He gets up and goes over to his nightstand and pulls out a foil packet then get's back on the bed. 

"This has lube on it. I think it helps it go in easier." he tells me and I nod.

"How should we do it?" he asks. "It would probably be easier if I would get on my stomach and you could just slide it in." I say while turning around. "Ok, but tell me if i'm hurting you. I'll stop." he tells me. "Okay." I say and try to relax my body.

 When I hear the foil packet tear, my body quickly tenses back up. "Relax." he says, in a whisper and my body calms down some. "Remember what I said." he says and I feel his wet hands on my waist. 

 I suddenly feel a sharp pain as he enters me and I can't help but scream for my life and Juan pulls out of me. "Are you okay?" he asks, nervously. "It's just painful, but I think that's normal. I'll try to ride it out." I tell him. "Okay." he replies.

He sticks it again this time slowly and more gentle. "Fuck." he moans seductivly into my ear and I want to tell him to stop but I can't bring myself to do so. "I love you so much." he says, slowly and gently going in and out.

"I love you." I say, strained and suddenly the pain turns into pleasure. "Fuck." I moan, and he chuckles and puts more of it inside me. 

"I'm gonna come, babe." he says in my ear and I feel myself coming on his sheets and my stomach and he fills the condom.

(Author note: I'm not warning you when I sex scene is coming again because it should be a surprise to the reader. If you don't like it, sorry. And I know it was short but its their first time together. Remember to vote and comment.)