Hanging out with Laughing Jack part 1

~A/N~
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've had to deal with alot over the summer and then school started again. 😅 Well, Here you go! I tried.

~Y/N perspective~

After I woke up, I went over to the bathroom and got ready, putting on Ej's black shirt, which was too big and dangled too my ankles. I then walked out of the bathroom, sneaking out of the room and going downstairs. I then walked out of the Mansion and wandered around the forest. After a while, I ran into a tall black clown dressed in black and white stripes.

~Laughing Jacks Perspective~

While I was walking around the forest infront of my amusement park, a little girl ran into me. "I-im sorry, sir! I was just wandering around. Forgive me!" The little girl said. "Oh Hello" I said, picking up the girl, "It's completely fine little one. I am Laughing Jack" I finished, looking at her in my arms. "I'm Y/N! Are you a friend of EJ?" She asked me, and I smiled "Yes, I am. Would you like me to take you back to the Mansion, Y/n?" I asked, and she nodded happily. I then started walking to the Mansion and after an hour I arrived.

~A/N~
Again, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had alot of stuff going on. Please forgive me! 🙏 I have finished with this part and need help thinking of ideas for the next part of hanging out with LJ. Thank you for reading this and being patient, I appreciate you all and thanks in advance for giving me ideas! See you next time Lovebugs!! 💞💞💞