The mansion

~A/n~
  Heyyyy that's my arm with the Creepypasta symbol on it up there!! but I would like to thank you for reading this far, now onto the story!!! <3

~Y/n point of view~

    When he picked me up I got scared and started crying for my mommy, then I realized she had abandoned me so I stopped. "Hey hey don't cry! what's your name little one?" he asked me, and I just gave him a simple "Y/n" and he smiled at me, walking in the woods to what seemed to be...a mansion? I giggled slightly at the height of the place, and he chuckled, saying "Sally sure will like ya, if Boss allows you that is..." and I wondered, who was this boss? and why would he have to allow me?

~Eyeless Jack~

    When we arrived, she giggled and I chuckled at her energy. "Sally sure will like ya, if boss allows you that is..." and speak of the devil, there he was! "Ah! S-Slender! always a pleasure..." I said, and slender 'looked' at Y/n, and I panicked. "Who is this child?" he asked me, and I gulped, "W-well, sir...I found her in the woods by herself, all alone. Her name is Y/n... Please let me keep her!" I said, begging, and Y/n stared at Slendy with slight giggles. oh how brave that girl is..."Fine. but it's not my fault if Jeff doesn't like her." Slendy said, and with that, he disappeared. YES! I could keep you!!! I quickly took her upstairs and into my room,laying her on the bed so she could sleep, and I sat next to her, smiling. I soon fell asleep too.

~A/n~

   Two chapters in one night... interesting...well hope you enjoyed!! 302 words...