Meeting the others

~Y/n~

   When I woke up, I realized I was not in the forest and I was in a comfy blue bed, in a pair of comfy arms. I looked up to see Eyeless watching me with a smile.  "Hewwo" I said, and he chuckled, saying "Hey there. Hungry?" he asked, and I giggled, nodding. He sat up, taking my shirt off and putting a baggy blue shirt on me. I giggled, letting him dress me.

~Eyeless Jack~

As I dressed her in one of my shirts and black pants, she giggled and I smiled, thinking how cute she was. After I dressed her, her stomach growled and I smiled. "Breakfast time" I said, and she nodded. I picked her up, holding her, and walked out of my room and started down the stairs, and she held onto me. We nearly had a run in with Jeff, but I quickly passed him, leaving him on the middle step staring.

~Y/n~

As we passed Jeff, I held onto Eyeless tighter, scared of the smiling teen. He noticed my discomfort, and held me closer. We made it to the dining room, and it was still early, so he sat down with me in his lap, and soon Jeff sat next to him, staring at me which made me uncomfortable. "Eyeless who is this?" a clown said, and I cowered. "This is my daughter, LJ." Eyeless said, and I smiled shyly. "Does she like sweets?" LJ said, and I nodded, while the clown gave me a lollipop and I licked it, giggling. A small girl came up to Ej, "ooo new sissy?!" she asked, and I nodded. "Sally, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is everyone." and I waved at the crowd of people surrounding us until a voice boomed in our heads. "Sit down children" it said, and I looked up at Slendy with small eyes as everyone sat down quickly. "As you have noticed, We have a newcomer. Meet Y/n, Eyeless Jack's daughter." Slendy said and everyone said there "hello"s and "welcome"s except for a boy in orange goggles and a boy in an orange hoodie.

~A/n~

  Well, I finished another chapter. Hope you enjoyed!!! 372 words...

Eyeless has a child?! (Child! reader x Eyeless Jack)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें