X. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

Kobayashi was struggling as he tried to hold his tears in the best he could, but I didn't want him to hold his tears in. I wanted him to let it all out, but perhaps he wasn't ready to let it all out. . I just realized I didn't know anything about him. Just what was he going through that I wasn't aware of?

" I'll be okay. I promise. Please don't look at me with that saddened expression plastered on that beautiful face of yours. . " He says.

" Says you! Did you take a look at your face? Kobayashi, you know you could turn to me if there's ever anything that's troubling you in life. You know that, right? " I ask.

" I know, but I don't wanna be a burden to- " He starts to say, but I wouldn't let him finish. I knew what he was about to say and it isn't true.

" Stop that. You're not a burden to me. You never were and you never will be. I-I. . I care about you, Kobayashi. So, please turn to me in times that's necessary, " I say.

" You're a really great guy, Nichirin. I'm so glad I met you, but. . You know I'm in love with you, right? " He asks.

He moves his face closer to mine and now our faces are inches apart. The next thing I knew my cheeks were a scarlet red and then a crimson red and god only knows how I looked. I more than likely went from looking like a fire truck to a tomato real quick.

" Aw, you're so cute when you blush, " He says.

He lightly pinched my cheeks and is gentle when doing so. I quickly lean back so that my face is now far away from his. I look away from him and down at the ground in pure embarrassment.

" S-Stop that! I'm trying to make you feel better, idiot. . " I murmur.

" Hm, what was that? I'm an idiot now, huh? I think it's you who's the idiot for not realizing your feelings sooner, don't you agree? " He asks.

" F-Feelings?! Where is this coming from all of a sudden? I don't have feelings or at least I don't show them, " I murmur the last bit.

" Everyone has feelings, Nichirin. That includes you. Besides, you showed them to me yesterday, " He says.

" Yeah and now I'm trying to get you to show them to me! Also, don't bring that up! That was embarrassing enough as it was. Not that showing your feelings is embarrassing, but I wasn't use to it and that's not even what you're talking about. Is it? " I ask.

" Oh you know me so well, " He says.

Do I though? What do I know about him? The only thing I really know about him is that he's supposedly in love with me or at least he claims to be anyways.

" Fine, you really wanna know what would make me feel better? " He asks.

" I do, yes, " I say.

" Alright, fine, " He says and points to his lips, indicating that he wanted to be kissed. . by me?!

" Wait, what?! You want me to. . " I start to ask.

He nods his head and gives me puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes and sigh even though I low key wanted to kiss him. Wait, what am I thinking?! Me wanting to kiss someone?! It just wasn't humanly possible for me! I've never thought about kissing anyone before, but I've also never been interested in anyone before. I've never cared for a relationship, but I've never felt this way about anyone either. . That was before I had met Kobayashi, of course.

I slowly begin to lean in and he begins to lean in at the same time as me. I stop leaning in and lean my forehead against his.

" It's okay, we don't have to- " He starts to say.

" No, no. It's not that. I just thought I should tell you what kind of club we were forced to join. Yes, I was forced to join it as well, " I say.

" Like what the club activities are? I guess you probably should tell me since I have no idea what goes on in that club, " He says.

I sit up straight, but I give him a quick peck on the cheek beforehand. Kobayashi looks down as a tiny smile creeps onto his face. He looks back up and his cheeks are a light shade of pink.

He's so cute. . Wait, what am I thinking? Stop this, Nichirin. You don't think he's cute. You-You don't! I think to myself.

" You're so- " I quickly cover my mouth as I realize my thoughts were about to leave my mouth. My entire face was blazing red and my eyes widened.

" I'm so. . What? " He asks.

I take my hand down from my mouth and my eyes go back to normal.

" N-Nothing! Forget it! It was nothing, okay? L-Let's just talk about the club already, " I say.

" Whatever you say. . Kimura, " He says with a slight side smirk.

That was the first time he's ever referred to me by my last name.

" The club activities are pretty. . How do I say this? Unusual I guess? They're very. . Strange. Basically you have to lose your virginity in a months time otherwise the club members will gang bang you. Yes, you heard me correctly. It's basically just a club where you have sex for homework. I-I mean that's unless you're not a. . I, uh, I guess you would have to talk about that with the president of the club, " I say.

" Wow, that's uh, a lot to take in. A gang bang would be illegal, so I really hope they've never done that before. Oh and don't worry, I never lost my virginity yet, " He says.

" Well, there's no way I'm letting them do that to us anyways. Also, that's pretty bad since, well, you know. . " I say.

What am I saying? That's not bad! That's good! Wait, what? How is that good? Now he's gonna get gang banged. I'm not gonna let that happen though. Besides, there's no way he'd allow that and he could end up losing it before the end of this month for all I know. . I thought to myself.

" I'm waiting to lose it to someone I love. Also, I'd never let them do that to us either. You don't need to worry. You'll be fine as long as you're with me, " He says.

" And what about you? " I ask.

" I'll be fine no matter what, " He says.

Someone he loves? He's told me he's loved me before. He's told me he's in love with me before. More than once. Was he talking about me? Wait, does Kobayashi wanna lose his virginity to me? I think to myself.

" So, have you lost yours or is that too personal for me to ask? " He asks.

" Of course I haven't lost mine, and nah, it ain't too personal. I never really thought about it before up until now, but I guess I'd wanna lose it to someone I love as well, " I say.

" And do you love anyone? " He asks.

I look at him and I shrug my shoulders.

" It's hard to tell. I have no clue, but I think. . I might, " I say.