I. FIRST DAY.

Today's the day. My first day attending Mori Mori Academy. I'm not looking forward to this at all. Everyone's just gonna bully me like they did at my old school.

Speaking of me getting bullied, I was never planning on telling my parents about it. It's just someone happened to witness this one scene and informed the school board on what had happened. The school board reached out to my parents and that's how they ended up finding out. That's also how I ended up transferring to a new school. It wasn't up to me of course. I had no say in it whatsoever.

My parents thought moving to a more rural area would make things easier on me. It doesn't matter either way. It doesn't matter where I'm living. They'll find me. They'll find me no matter what. They always do.

I've been bullied my entire life and I've never had any friends. I'm that kid who would normally sit in a bathroom stall eating their lunch all by themselves. Yeah, I'm that kid. I would get beat up pretty badly and I wasn't good at defending myself. I wouldn't try to fight back. I would only make smart remarks which would only result in me getting beat up even more. It's whatever though. I'm used to it.

Anyway, I guess we should head to the basics. My name is Nichirin Kimura. I'm a first year in high school. I'm fifteen years old, going on sixteen years old. I was born on Christmas Day.

I have silver hair and amber eyes. I'm extremely pale and vertically challenged. Yes, that means I'm short. I'm very petite. My body is very fragile due to how tiny I happen to be.

I'm very quiet, but I'm not shy. I'm just not that talkative or perhaps it has to do with the fact I don't have anyone to talk to. I just go around with the same blank expression on my face as always. I might seem all sweet and innocent, but I have a tendency to spit out smart remarks every now and then. I do a lot of thinking, but my thoughts hardly ever leave my mind.

My parents are never home. They're always working. My home situation is fine. My parents don't beat the shit out of me like the kids at school. If anything, my parents think the world over me. I'm lucky to have them. They're the only people I have in my life. I just don't feel like I have a strong bond with them, but that's never bothered me.

Lastly, I wear baggy, oversized clothing to try and hide how skinny I am. I've never been able to gain weight even though I eat just as much as the average person eats. I've been called anorexic and have been told to eat a burger more times than I could count. It made me self conscious about my weight. I never really cared about my appearance until hearing those things be said about me.

Anyway, that's enough about me. Let's just hop into my life at Mori Mori Academy rather than hear about my sob story from my previous school years.

~

Most people had phones overflowing with incoming notifications when they wake up in the morning, meanwhile I didn't even have a phone. Yes, you heard me right. No phone. It's like I mentioned in the introduction, I'm that kid.

I set my alarm the night before since my parents have an early rise every morning for work. I used to have to take the bus to school every day, but I now live super close to my new school which means I could walk there from now on.

My alarm woke me up like it did every other day and I reach over, turning it off before pulling a pillow out from underneath my head and covering my face with it. I sigh as I sit up in bed, the pillow falling on my lap.

I know my parents were trying to do the right thing, but I don't see how this is supposed to help me. A new school just means new bullies. Add those on to my old bullies and you get double the amount of bullies. I don't give them a reason to bully me. Not that bullying would be acceptable either way. They just bully me for no reason.