V. FIRST KISS.

" Okay, you're gonna have to let go of my hand. My parents are home, " I say.

He lets go of my hand and we walk up my driveway once we reach my house. My house was huge. My parents were rich, but money didn't buy happiness. Everyone just assumes rich people are the happiest until they meet people like me. We enter my house and my parents are busy in their at home offices.

" Home! " I call out.

No response as always. I should've known they'd be busy and unable to greet me at the door. I let it go and slide my shoes off. He does the same and I walk up my stairs with him trailing behind me. I walk down the hall and stop once I reach my room. I enter my room and he enters it as well. I shut the door behind us locking it. I didn't wanna be disturbed by my parents even though the chances of them coming up to my room were slim.

" You could take a seat wherever you wish. Doesn't matter to me, " I say.

He takes a seat in my chair at my desk. I take a seat on my bed and I could feel his eyes on me. I shivered and he must've thought I was cold since he stood up and walked over to me. He sat down next to me on my bed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I take his arm down and lie down on my bed. I stare up at the ceiling and he lays down next to me doing the same. He turns on his side facing me.

" Are you cold? " He asks.

I shake my head.

" No, I'm not cold, " I say.

" I am, " He says.

I sit up and grab a blanket. I toss him the blanket and I lay back down on my bed. The blanket lands on his face. He takes the blanket off or his face and sits up folding the blanket and putting it back where it was except this time it's folded.

" I thought you said you were. . " I start to say.

Kobayashi wrapped his arms around me and moved as close to me as possible until our bodies were touching. They were practically pressed up against one another's. I hesitantly wrap one arm around his shoulders.

" Have you ever been in love before? " He asks.

I shake my head.

" Where is this suddenly coming from? " I ask.

" Have you ever been kissed before? " He asks.

" No. Now are you gonna tell me why you're suddenly asking me these things? " I ask.

"Could I maybe. . Kiss you? " He asks.

I quickly sit up unwrapping my arm from around his shoulders. I look down at him and he unwraps his arms from around me. He stays laying down and just looks up at me.

" Wha. . What?! " I ask.

He sits up.

" Do I have permission? " He asks.

" I. . Kobayashi, I. . " I struggle with my words as my mind tries to process this.

He places a hand on my face caressing it as he slowly begins to lean in towards my face. My eyes widen and I swear I could feel them bulging out of my head. My lips were chapped. Why would he wanna kiss me of all people? Why me? Why?

He stops just before reaching my lips. I close my eyes and I open my mouth a little bit. He leans in gently pressing his lips up against mine. He closes his eyes as well. He didn't stick his tongue in my mouth. He just kept his lips attached to mine for a few seconds before pulling them away. He reopened his eyes. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust them to the light in my room. I licked my chapped lips as my cheeks flushed pink.

" Kobayashi. . " I say.

" I'm falling for you, Nichirin. I'm falling for you hard, " He says.

I grab the blanket and throw it at his face before climbing over him and getting off of my bed. My cheeks were flushed pink out of embarrassment, right? I wasn't blushing, was I? I make my way towards the bathroom shutting the door behind me and locking it. I look at myself in the mirror and I only end up blushing even more from embarrassment. I smack my face.

" Get ahold of yourself, Nichirin. This is embarrassing. . " I mumble the last few words to myself quietly.

" Hey, Nichirin? Do you wanna cuddle when you come out from hiding? " He asks.

" I'm not hiding! " I say, clearly flustered.

I unlock the bathroom door and I enter my room once again.

" And did you seriously just ask me. . If I wanna cuddle? " I ask.

He nods his head and holds his arms out wide. I hesitantly move closer to the bed. I get back on my bed and I climb over him. Once I'm on the inside, I haul my sheets down and get under them. Kobayashi does the same.

" I noticed you were extremely tired today at school. Are you tired as of right now? " He asks.

" Well, yeah. But, I'm not gonna go to sleep when I have someone over, " I say.

" It's okay, you could take a nap. I'll take one with you, " He says.

" You sure you don't mind? " I ask.

" Not at all, " He says.

I turn around to face the wall and I close my eyes. He scoots closer to me and wraps one arm over me, closing his eyes as well. We both ended up falling asleep and my parents being extra overprotective when it came to their son must've found a way to unlock my door while I was sleeping to make sure I wasn't like dead or something and found me solid asleep in my bed with a random boy they've never met before.

" I mean I always knew he was gay. I just thought he would've introduced his boyfriend to us before inviting him over, " My dad says.

" I wasn't even aware he had a boyfriend. It must be someone from his old school if they're dating. How does he have a boyfriend and not have any friends? " My mom asks.

They were whispering back and forth to one another before quietly exiting my room and slowly closing the door again, leaving it unlocked this time since there was no way to lock it from the outside and the only way to lock it is if it's already shut.

I woke up and Kobayashi was no longer there. I quickly sit up in bed.

" K-Kobayashi?! " I call out.

No response. I quickly get out of bed and I check the bathroom first then I notice my bedroom door is opened a crack. I exit my room and I hear talking coming from the dining room downstairs. I walk downstairs and I enter the dining room. Oh and what do I see? Kobayashi and my parents. . Eating and talking?!