Chapter 5

After abandoning Olivia, she scolded me, and brought me the clothes I bought.

I took a shower when I got home as usual, I ate dinner, then went to bed early, just doing simple routine.

~Wednesday~

I reluctantly went to school, not wanting to face that two faced jerk.

No, he's a devil!

My class periods were normal, except Miles would glance at me every single chance he gets, and it's driving me crazy.

During my free period, Olivia texted me, telling me that she was coming in today.

I went to practice after school, but I felt uncomfortable. After the swim practice, I was heading to my car, I opened it, then it got closed by Miles.

I groaned, my head tilting back with my eyes closed.

"Who'd thought you actually lied about having a girlfriend, are you embarrassed now?"

I said in an annoyed tone, "Yes, I'm embarrassed, now leave me alone."

I pulled my door open, but Miles closes it again, I groaned in frustration.

"What now?"

"From today on, I'm going to follow you, I'm going to pursue you, and I'm going to love you more than anyone does." He said straightforwardly.

What the heck is wrong with this guy?!

"Heh, this has to stop, I'm not going to fall for you and your "honey-sweet" words," I opened the door and pause, "Oh and one more thing, do not make promises you can't keep." I got into my car and closed it, I started the engine and left the school lot.

I drove to a bakery to get some sweets for tomorrow's breakfast and of course, to welcome my cousin.

I drove around my neighborhood, Olivia's car is already there, I parked my car in the driveway, when I went inside, boxes were everywhere.

"Olivia! Where are you?" I shouted in the house.

"Up here!" Her voice echos from upstairs.

I went upstairs to her room, it was all a huge clutter, "Woah, what a huge mess."

"It'll get better once I organize it all, and decorate the room."

"Mm, here." I handed a box sweets to her.

"Awe, thanks."

I nodded.

"So, about that guy, what's his name? Miles?"

"Why? What about him."

"He's cute," she smiled, "Anyways, I meant to tell you, he ran after you when you "went to the bathroom"."

"Eh, stay away from him."

"Why?"

"Because..... he's the pervert that I was talking about."

She seems suspicious about my response, "Riley, I'm not stupid, you're not that good at lying."

"Fine, it's not true that he stalks girl, but he's still a pervert."

"If not girls, you're saying he..."

"Stalks guys instead? Yes." I said in an annoyed tone.

She smiles wide, "So he likes guys?"

"Aw, what's wrong with you? You're becoming the creepy one."

"Hey! Give me a break and stop being mean, now tell me, what does he do in particular? Who does he stalk?"

"Oi, I'm not telling you anything else, besides, it's weird."

"What is?"

"First of all, you are."

She punches me in the arm.

"Doesn't hurt," I smirked, she looks at me, with her eyes filled with curiosity, I sigh, "Fine, you want to know? It's me."

~~~