He showed her the most kindness yet he was the one who hated her most. Is this what Seonghwa meant when he kept warning her that the other members would be worse than him? Her mind travels back to when they were both standing together in the garden. Suddenly he doesn't seem so bad after all.

"You should eat, Jongho told me that we need to have food in us to properly do the tests," Yunho mumbles from beside her, voice muffled as his mouth is stuffed with his own food. Jihyun rolls her eyes and decides to not touch her food if the scientists want her to eat.

She sits with her back against the wall as she examines her gunshot wound. It doesn't hurt much just like before, she notices, and the bandages are now gone. Her scarring skin stares back at her.

The door opens again but this time San bounces through. His eyes are widely opened as if he's insane. Jihyun also widens her eyes when she sees him twirling a key around his finger. "Is it my turn today?" Yunho asks between chews. "Your turn is probably next week, today we'll be testing the new girl," San exclaims. He unlocks her cell and opens the door widely.

Jihyun hesitantly stares at him and the opening beside him. If she runs really fast she might be able to escape.

She gets up slowly before rapidly leaping past San. Her freedom is short lived when San quickly grabs her arm and sticks a syringe into it all within a quick second. After only two seconds, she feels her whole body grow extremely weak. She feels like her legs might just drop off any second now.

"I thought you'd do that. Let's go now!" San giggles, throwing her a wink. She feels like stomping on his foot but can't as she feels incredibly weak right now. He grabs her arm and leads her out of the room, half dragging her.

They go into the same room visible from the window of the other room. San leads her to the bed in the middle of the room and forces her to lie down. Her head turns to look at the window, seeing nothing but her own sad face. It must be a two way mirror too, as she remembers seeing through the glass just fine in the cage room.

Her eyes widen when she feels tugging on her wrist. She looks down to see San tying her hands and feet to the bed. "W-what are you doing?" her raspy voice croaks out. "It's just precautionary procedure, don't think too much about it," he smiles while tying the last knot on her ankle.

"This shouldn't hurt too much if you stay still," San whispers to her while pulling up a needle with a vial on the end of it. He leans down and gently starts to wipe at a small area on her arm. "Such delicate skin~" he sings.

Jihyun tries her best to stay alert even though her mind is getting foggy very fast. Suddenly she feels a sharp prick and sucks in her breath. She wants to tear her eyes away from her arm but they feel hypnotised by the way her own blood gradually fills up the vial. It bubbles in slowly but surely. She feels her head start to spin rapidly now.

"Your face...you didn't eat any of the breakfast we gave you, did you?" San asks while adding a loud disappointed sigh at the end. Jihyun opens her mouth to reply but not a word comes out. Instead, black starts surrounding her vision until it eventually takes over completely.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The pounding pain in Jihyun's head is the first thing she notices when she wakes up. The second thing is the cold, hard ground underneath her. She sits up straight with a groan while rubbing her head.

"You're awake! Eat the food now, or else you'll get really sick." She turns around to Yunho's voice to find him sitting eagerly at the edge of his cell, face squished up against the bars. She grunts out of defeat before finally picking up her spoon and swallowing some porridge. It tastes as bland as it looks.