Psychology?

• Dedicated to Old Friend

Chapter 1

I had been up hours night after night, trying to find subjects for my paper I was writing. Sliding my fingers threw my long black hair. I Looked down at my clothes man I forgot to change. Still wearing the clothes from work, my light blue scrubs with the little black lining on the collar. Lord Janeli you need to go to bed. I Couldn't keep myself from looking at the computer, finally I just gave up looking for a topic for my paper and turned to the community chatline. Sigh maybe I can figure out a topic for my paper in the chat room or least get an idea...

(Conversation in chat room)

lilcarmelgirl_22:Enters the Chat room

lilcarmelgirl_22: What poppin ppl

sexyhotrod69:Fuckin ppl alwayz gotta b hatin on me shhiit man

princess_love<3: @sexyhotrod12 No ones hatin on u boo

symbiote101: @lilcarmelgirl_22 Nothing much and you?

macdaddylvu2: Where d3m s3xy Latina gurlz @ looking for som3 fun!?! Holla @ m3

lilcarmelgirl_22: asl ppl

lilcarmelgirl_22:20fNE@symbiote101 I'm good jus hella tired but I can't sleep just alot of stuff on my mind.

princess_love<3:17fTX @macdaddlvu2 boy what you talkin bout you aint that fine

macdaddylvu2: 19 hells yea and rep the 443 !!

lilcarmelgirl_22: Anyone know some good topics for a psychology paper?

sexyhotrod69: Sex 

lilcarmelgirl_22: Ok other than sex

princess_love<3: @lilcarmelgirl_22 How about Mental disease n stuff

macdaddlvu2: Who Cares

symbiote101: @lilcarmelgirl_22 What about your beautiful mind? How About Interracial Love?....

Skimming threw the conversations in the chat room I looked over some of the profiles. And start laughing to myself. I bet you half of these people are not even real or some kind of serial killer. I don't Know why I bother with these things, perverts and serial killers. I spot symbiote101's comment. I bet he looked at my profile. Sighs I bet he one of thoughs guys that just tries to look for  a booty call. I scrolled to the side of the chatline and clicks profile. I sit there looking dumbfounded, he was the most handsome man I've seen on here. I looked at my computer screen and a private chat popped up.

(Private Chat)

symbiote101: Hi how Are you ? It good day so far?

lilcarmelgirl_22: Oh yea I'm good

symbiote101: Its 4:30am here, None has cause me stress yet!

lilcarmelgirl_22: Its 3:30am here

symbiote101: are you going to cause me stress?

lilcarmelgirl_22: umm no

symbiote101: Ok you can stay then

lilcarmelgirl_22: Conversation and peace

symbiote101: I love that, where you from

lilcarmelgirl_22: And maybe some laughs lol Oh I'm from Nebraska