Think Stressless

• Dedicated to Ryan Broussard

Oh my gosh I forgot my computer at home. I stood there dumb struck, shook my head are you serious I thought to myself. I was half way to the library to do some more studies before I had to go to work that night. I worked 2nd shift which started at 3pm and it was already half past 2. So irritated with myself I drove back home ( Which was only bout 5miles.) Parked quickly in front of my house and ran inside to and grabbed my laptop. Stood by my bed and tried to think why I'm going to the library when I have to be at work and I have wifi and my scrubs here. After a little argument with myself I decided to stay home and do my home work.

Everything was going well till I got on my computer. What about a computer makes you stay on it for hours at a time. My aunt keeps telling me that computer is crack. I laughed to myself computer being like crack that's absurd. As soon as i thought that I clicked onto the community chatline and was stuck, scanning threw the conversations. I went back to my profile to check my friends list, is he on? I found my self checking back every 10mins. Crap I have to go to work... I pack up my laptop and changed into my scrubs and drove to work.

Work was a nice slow night in ER. No big events which was good so I could get some homework done. I anxious I could barely set still, I couldn't wait til Ryan got back on the computer... could this be it I mean I know it is so sudden. But this guy was cute if that was really him in the picture, and he has a since of humor too. I really want to get to know him more. Spacing off, one of the other nurses came up to me.

"Janeli are you ok?" she said with a smile. "Yes Tamra I'm ok, just have a lot on my mind you know with school and working here and Subway this is crazy. And I think I just met someone." grinning from ear to ear. 

"Awww Neli I so proud of you, what he look like?...Is he cute does what his personality like? Does he treat you well, were did you meet him at?" she said to me giving me that 21 questions. "Tamra cool it girl I just met him?!" I giggled.

Tamra is one of my closest friends at work, yeah ER was filled with employees. But Tamra and I hit it off right away, she actually was the one who trained me for the job. She is such a sweet girl. With her petite figure and her dolled up blonde hair, peachy colored skin and her gorgeous blue eyes. The other nurses were jealous of her cause she always looked cute she was like a human sized Barbie doll. And she is nice to everyone, her and I are alot alike I think that is why we get along so well. I slid another computer chair up to my desk.

"Come sit down and I will show you what he looks like, he is sexy as hell!" I was explaining to her, cheesing way too much. I told her about our conversation we had the other night and answered all her questions. She looked just as excited as I was but then she got quite.

"Janeli how do you know that this guy is not just out to get you or just in it for you money or is some kind of rapist?!!!" concerned look all over her face made my heart sink in a little.

"Tamra he doesn't act like that and plus its not like he has my number, address, or even my email. Everything is done off the site, so if he turns out to be some kind of weirdo I'll just cut him off." I said trying to defend the situation.

"Ok girl but please be careful ok? I don't want you getting hurt remember what you been threw with your last relationship." she gave me this serious motherish look.

"Plus he lives hundreds of miles away." I looked at her and nonchalantly protested to her.

"Ok...ok I just want you to find a good man like mine and be happy and if this is the guy well then go get him girl!" she giggled as I remembered meeting her husband. He was a machine engineer, very cute too!

I turned to her and gave her a hug "Thank you girl!!" hugging her tightly.

Just then the ER doors  burst open with EMT's and a patient. Well time to get back to work I thought to myself. "Tamra do you have this one or do you want me to get it?

"I smiled watching the EMT's fly by with the patient on the bed. "We can both get it this looks like I'm going to need more help." she smiled I nodded as we headed toward the patient's room. A man seat there with blood seeping from his wound on his hand.

"Yes I think it still going to be a  long night." I thought to myself.

"Work went by really slow tonight" I shook my head, telling Tamra goodbye I went to my locker and got my purse and keys. I drove home speedily knowing it was getting late and I had a "Date" to night with a hot guy on the computer. I just couldn't wait to hear from him!