34

December 07, 2014, Sunday

Rav:
Happy happy birthday!

Delivered 12:00 a.m.

Rav:
I know you're already sleeping soundly and drooling on your pillow while dreaming about me 😂 But I really waited for the clock to strike 12 to be the first person to greet you on your 19th birthday. 😉

Delivered 12:01 a.m.

Rav:
I just want you to know that I believe in you, in everything. You might think that you're lacking for something, but I believe otherwise. You've proven enough to me that you're doing your best with the course you took. I hope you'll stop pressuring yourself already. I don't want to see you fake smiling when you made a mistake in a quiz or exam.

Delivered 12:04 a.m.

Rav:
You are smart. You don't need to prove that to everyone because all of us believe in you. That you can. And you can do better when you're not pressured. I hope you value yourself more than your studies, Mish.

Delivered 12:05 a.m.

Rav:
Also, I wanted to grab this opportunity to tell you things about how I felt. Just this once, I wanted to be very vocal.

Delivered 12:07 a.m.

Rav:
I've never met a woman who always compliments herself but when complimented back, her face turned bright red like she didn't believe it, nor expect it.

Delivered 12:08 a.m.

Rav:
I know your purpose of repeatedly saying na maganda ka. It was to hide your tensions, right? I know there are other reasons but I really want you to know.

Delivered 12:09 a.m.

Rav:
Mish, you are beautiful.

Delivered 12:09 a.m.

Rav:
Despite all the times you told us about how you think of yourself as a very beautiful woman, I know, that behind that was the doubting self of yours. I want you to believe in yourself more.

Delivered 12:10 a.m.

Rav:
Because I believe in you. Above all. Kami ni Hiraya.

Delivered 12:10 a.m.

Rav:
And I will always believe in you. I have always believed in you from the moment we got closer. I believed in you more than I ever did with other people around me.

Delivered 12:12 a.m.

Rav:
And I will continue believing, even if the world stopped believing in you. I will never turn my back, even if the world turned its back on you.

Delivered 12:13 a.m.

Rav:
I will always be here for you.

Rav:
And I will never leave, whatever happens.

Delivered 12:14 a.m.

Rav:
Happy birthday. I love you. So much. I am excited to call you my girlfriend, but I won't rush you.

Delivered 12:15 a.m.

Rav:
Happy birthday! Let's celebrate your birthday together. I love you again. Always. 💟

Delivered 12:16 a.m.
Read 07:09 a.m.