"That's it. I have tried this times without number but I fail to see their faces. My instinct is however telling me that the two men with the blurred faces are the same. The girl Adeelah is currently married to Salisu. Yet Ameer will get her heart hooked. The other woman when she came, she asked me to..." Yar tsana rose her hand in the air. She hated to hear someone has surpass her in her plans.

"Not all that," she said.

"If you want to destroy her life the way it will affect her father, it has already been done. All you need to do is to appear in his house in one year from now and spill whatever you want to." Yar tsana smiled satisfactorily.

"Ammar..." The Malam stopped her.

"This is attraction perfume and Kohl for you." He stood to fetch it for her. Yar tsana was contented. But there's one thing which the Malam was hiding for her. He didn't tell her because it didn't matter. She should be aware that death would come even if he didn't tell her. As she drove to a hotel, she began to think about her life...

****

Adeelah decided to visit aunt Siddiqa to get away with all that was brewing in her head. She got ready and told Hajiya that she would visit her aunt. Hajiya Sadiya wished her safe journey. She dressed in a blue and black ankara and did a bow head tie. Adeelah wore a veil that matched and sauntered out.

When she reached the car, she called Salisu and there in the next second, he came out all sleek in a blue kaftan. Adeelah knew he hadn't seen her not to talk of wearing a matching cloth as hers so she kept mum.

With no single word she entered the back seat and Salisu drove them out. When they were far away from their house, Salisu parked the car and stayed mute. Adeelah checked her watch and hissed. She wanted to go there on time and from her house to aunt Siddiqa's house, was a bit far.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Come back to the front seat?" He asked.

"Are you? Uh-crazy?"

Salisu smiled. "If you think so." He said.

Adeelah bit her lower lip and remained at the back seat. When Salisu confined that she wasn't coming out, he walked out of the car and stood out.

Ten minutes passed and Adeelah was so eager to see her before her aunt. So she switched back to the front. Salisu smiled and entered.

"Is it because my father gave me to you without difficulty that's why you think you can boss me around?"

Salisu raised his brow. "I think so. After all you're all using me, don't you think? I should be the one to be pissed."

"But you agreed."

"You did too, Ad... Dillaliya."

"Salisu?" She called, marking if in her head that this was his second attempt at calling her name. She didn't know but the last one she heard from him was the best way one could ever say her name. It rolled off his tongue like he was a real Arabian man.

"Yes?"

"Don't think I didn't hear that." She blinked twice with eager to hear him call her name again.

"Oh what are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know." She warned. Salisu smiled. For the first time ever, Adeelah looked at him via the rear mirror. Something in his eyes captivated her, she didn't know what was it. Now she had seen some truth in what Haneey said. If not because of that burn scar, his bald head, he was easy on the eye. Though it's the truth, she would never admit it in her lifetime.