Chapter 7

Keenon

Man so much shit ran through my mind. I couldnt believe all the shit that was happening. The shit Mo told me, the whole Liyah situation drove me insane. All I could think about was Jai. I know she would be devastated if she found out all of this. Fuck I wasnt bein smart bout all dis shit. I instantly pulled over & started chuggin the Ciroc I had under the seat. 

Ah niggah was damn near in tears bout this shit I got myself into. I looked at my phone & seen Jai callin. I couldnt even be a man & answer it. Then Game called & I answered.

"Wats happenin, lil nigga?"

"Shit. Wats brackin?"

"Got a nice nice lil hookup over in Beverly Hills. You in?"

"Yea. Text me the address."

"Alright lil niggah."

I tucked ma phone back in ma pocket & drove off. So many thoughts came through ma mind. I finally reached the spot Game told me bout. I noticed that Dom & some new niggah was wit dem.

"Who dis niggah be?"

"My name Nipsey cuh."

"Man yall can kick it later. Yall ready?" Game asked.

"Yeah. No big shit tho. Laptops are acceptable."

"Man we in dis bitch."

I put my ski mask on over my face as Dom picked the locks.

We all split up. I found the master bedroom. Man dis shit was decked out. I found over 6000 dollars & several rolex watches. I picked the lock on the jewelry box & came across a diamond ring. Dat shit sparkled like a mufucka. I knew this’ll be perfect for Jai so I swiped it.

Walking to the car, we all showed what we came out with.

"Dom how you make out?"

"Man this old ass antique bracelet & shit, laptops & a ipod."

"G wat you get?"

I didnt tell them about the da ring because I know dem niggahs was childish as fuck. They foreva called me weak cause I fell for Jaida hard.

"Man I got about $1000."

"Fukk man. Keep dat shit."

We all then separated & I found myself goin ova Mo’s house to confront ha about this baby nonsense. I knew I shouldve left her alone a long time ago. Once I arrived, I seenher sister Monica sittin on the couch. She looked over & let me in.

"G baby. Wats poppin?"

"Shit bicken. Where’s ya sister at?"

"I dont know. But sit down. Let’s talk."

I tried to not make eye contact wit ha but my eyes were attached to the red silk robe Monica had on.

"So I heard you got ya self a lil girlfriend now."

"Man. Maybe I should leave."

Monique finally walked out wearing nothing. Now I was confused. The next thing I know is I felt Monica’s mouth on the tip of ma dick. Monique walked ova & kissed me. The way they worked their tongues made me hard. Trying to get up & leave, Monica took her robe off, exposing ha naked body. I knew I was fukked from jump.

"Mon, you wit ma brother. You gotta stop dis shit now."

"Thats ova papi. Now give us dick daddy."

They both continued to give me head. Finally cavin in, they led me to the bedroom where we fukked. After it was ova, I scrolled through my phone and came across a picture of Jaida. I held my head down. I was so disgusted wit myself. Everything was goin so good in my life. I texted Jai to tell her I was on my way to be wit her for the night.

Jaida

Packing my things for Detroit, I decided to take a break. I noticed I had a message from Kee. We havent really spoke to each other in the past couple days. It was like he was ignoring me on purpose. So I decided to call him.

"Hello Jaida."

"Well hello to you too stranger. Are you okay?"

I can hear in his voice that he was upset.

"Im fine. Wat time is the flight tomorrow?"

"6am. You still coming over tonight?"

"Yea."

Before I could get a word in, he hung up. Kee’s acting so weird. This isnt him at all. I dont know what the problem was but I was damn sure gonna find out.

Liyah walked in and we discussed my relationship with Kee, my mother & my upcoming birthday.

"Girl youll be 21 in 3 weeks. Why havent we made plans yet?"

"Girl I dont think I wanna celebrate."

"Why not?"

Liyah gave me puppy dog eyes. She was more excited than I was. I finally came out and confessed.

"I dont think Kee’s happy in this relationship anymore.

I began to form tears in my eyes. I thought everything was going great. I sat on the bed & cried on her shoulder.

"Jai, do you think its another bitch?"

"Who knows? Maybe its the sex thing."

"Well you know what you have to do. Just have sex with him already. Grow up & make him stay."

Maybe she was right. It was time we took our relationship all the way. Even though I really wanna have sex with him, he doesnt feel the same & it hurts like hell. Maybe he’s not attracted to me anymore. He’s been putting up with everything with me, including my mother’s failing health, Q’s shooting & my consistent crying.

He was the perfect boyfriend. I decided to get some sleep until Kee calls me back. I knew I had to do something to keep Kee with me. It was time we finally have sex together. Hours later, he finally made his way to my house. We cuddled & fell asleep together. I knew something was wrong by his vibe.

"Kee baby. Are you okay?"

"Yea. Im juss tired."

"Would you tell me if if was?"

"Jaida wat is da problem?"

"Nothing. Youre acting strange."

"Watever."

He turned over & slept & I was still on the other side of the bed. I silently cried myself to sleep. He’s changing for the worst. I have to get down to the bottom of this dysfunction.

Monique

I woke up feelin refreshed from our threesome. Monica was still knocked out. Her phone started ringing and it was Game.

"How’d it go?"

"Perfect. He left tho."

"Yall recorded it right?"

"Of course."

"Where Mon at? Put ha on."

"She still sleep. G put it down on her hard."

Game started to laugh and told me he’d be over in 15 minutes to get the tape. I knew settin up G was bad but fuck it. He hurt me badly. How he gone move on with the next bitch? I hopped in the shower and waited on Game. He finally arrived with Dom.

"Alright Mo, where the tape at? Lets watch it."

I popped the tape in and Game & Dom looked surprised at how G held himself.

"Damn G got stamina like a mufucka."

We all laughed and Monica finally walked out & kissed Game.

"Damn bae you did tha damn thang."

"You know how I do."

We all laughed as we still stared at the video. I knew G was gone be hurt but who cares. Fuck it. Karma’s a bitch. We used to be bestfriends but once a niggah get some pussy, he turns into a lil bitch. I knew I could trap him into thinkin I was pregnant. I almost felt sad about it but that thought went & left. Oh well, he wasnt my man anymore so two tears in a bucket.