Chapter 33

Liyah

Today was the day of Jaida's going away party. Honestly I didn't wanna say goodbye to her but I couldn't hold her back anymore. It was her time to go. Blowing up the multi-colored balloons, Sherane & I had her place ready for the party.

"I don't know why we're doing this. It seems so wrong but then again its right despite the year she's had." I spat fixing the blue sundress I wore especially for Q. There was no secret that I missed him but he was happy with his whore Julia. I hated her for keeping Q away from me. Waddling to the freezer, I took out the bowl of ice & placed it on the counter before the others began to arrive.

"I gotta go get dressed Liyah. I'll be back in about 20 minutes."

20 minutes passed & already our small circle has already showed up. Everybody looked good especially Q. Walking over to him, I hugged him taking in his scent.

"Damn, you smell amazing!"

"Shit, its only weed Li." He chuckled fixing his plate.

Putting my head down, I began to fiddle with my fingers until I looked up to see that he brought that bitch with him.

"Q, introduce me to all of your friends." She scoffed.

Lowering my eyes, I wanted to rip that bitch limb from limb but I had to keep it cute. Today wasn't about me, it was about Jai & her accomplishments but it was best that I mingled my way around the room to get my mind off of him & his hoe. I excused myself from the two & went into the bathroom & cried. I hated seeing him with her but he was happy. It was nothing for me to do but to be happy for him. Looking down at my phone, I prayed that Jaida showed up soon.

Sherane

Standing in the mirror in my room, I couldn't decide on what to wear. I didn't wanna go because I was still annoyed & pissed off at Jaida & the secrets she'd been keeping. Deciding on the pink outfit, I sat in the mirror & straightened my hair.

"Damn you lookin good."

Turning around quick I seen Dot at my bedroom door. Trying not to smile, I replied back to his comment.

"Do you want something Kendrick? Can I help you?"

"Damn why you all mean & whatnot?" Kendrick stated sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Look I'm not in the mood for your shit so either say what you have to say or keep it moving."

I haven't spoken to Kendrick in weeks so I don't know why he's trying this nice guy act. Watching him get up & pace around the room had me thinking he actually lost his damn mind. Hearing the others downstairs I slid my shoes on & made my way out of the room until Kendrick pulled me back by my arm.

"What Kendrick? The party has started & I'm late."

"Man shut up. You can be fashionably late."

His lips met my lips & I felt so much passion on his end. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I jumped in his arms & we made our way to the bed. Stripping him out of his black and white plaid shirt, we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I just wanted to be his girlfriend again. Feeling him glide his hands up my skirt pulling down my panties, made me want him even more.

"Fuck I want it so bad baby."

"Shit, you about to get it Rane."

Closing my eyes, I felt him enter me. I was anticipating this moment for weeks. He missed me & the feeling was mutual. A tear rolled down my face as he continued to pump in & out of me. I was so vulnerable at this moment, I didn't care about the party. I just wanted my man back. About 30 minutes later, I made my way down to the party with Dot. By the time I made my way to the kitchen, I saw Keenon standing by the counter.