Initiation

Miu knew for a long time that they were in circles when talking to Kokichi, although they squeezed some information out of him.

However, Miu for the life of her, had no idea where this is going.

'So what if the avocado died by someone else? Sure that means there's a damn killer on the loose, but what does this have to do with escaping the killing game?' Miu thought.

So far, she rather believe it was Kaede and this whole thing was one big trick, but in the possibility, almost non-existent possibility, that Kokichi was correct, then what?

"Aww, Iruma-chan. So you ask... what does Amami-chain's rigged death have to do with escaping?" Kokichi repeated Miu's unasked question and he laughed.

Miu knew Kokichi was not psychic so she must have said her thoughts aloud.

Kokichi suddenly stood up, starting to clean up his mess, but he still answered them.

"Everything. It's an opportunity," Kokichi said.

"Opportunity to what?" Miu asked. Opportunity to escape? She didn't see how, but maybe it's an unorthodox way to do so. After all, Kokichi is an unorthodox person.

"And would you like to know?" Kokichi taunted, making Miu frown and become frustrated. Why won't he say anything? What's he afraid of? Afraid of to be so tight lipped even though Kokichi was getting himself possible allies that could help him even if logic and common sense would dictate the two offering help to stay far away from him as possible...

Before she knew it, Kokichi already cleaned up all the fake blood and was already carrying the Rantaro body and the bundled cape over him. No, Miu didn't know how it was possible for someone like Kokichi to actually carry all those things together.

"Phew, this ain't a thing to do for someone as cute and fragile as me," Kokichi said, grunting at all the stuff he was carrying. Miu snorted. Cute and fragile, that sounds more like a lie.

"Gonta help?" Gonta asked, immediately standing up. Miu stood up too. She really had no idea why she had been wasting her time with the gremlin and giant. She could have done lots of thing, like making the Electrolaser or some important invention that could help them get out. But she didn't. Not yet.

Because information is power. Something to take in her own hands. Allies that prove useful, despite their pasts but because of that past, they try not to toe a line. Miu wanted to see where this is going and use it... for anything she can.

As Kokichi declined Gonta's offer and made bail, Miu wanted to let something out her chest, she asked one final question.

"You never said how someone else could possibly kill Amami," Miu said, saying those words in a low quiet voice which Kokichi heard.

"And why exactly should I tell you?" Kokichi asked.

Miu sighed, Gonta just looked concerned. As Miu had thought, they were beating around the bush, well at least Kokichi is.

"Why don't you tell us?" Miu countered, "What are you so afraid of?"

Kokichi gave a blank stare to Miu, before putting on a defiant look, "What? Supreme leaders aren't afraid of anything bitch. I just don't wanna tell you."

"Even if you wanted us to find out about Amami and the 'mastermind'?" Miu asked mockingly.

Kokichi pouted and seemed to be edging away before he was stopped by Miu who was closest to him and put her hand on his shoulder rooting him on the spot.

Miu gave a triumphant smile, "So you are afraid." But of what? What was he afraid about telling Miu and Gonta about Rantaro's false death and the so called mastermind?