Just Dancing...

Shuichi needed to stop thinking for a while, thank you very much.

'Do you still trust me?'

'You are a suspect now, so forgive me if I trust you less.'

'If you still trusted me, I would have questioned your competence as a detective. Glad to see that your detective skills didn't possess Harukawa-chan and left you behind.'

'So, what do you want?'

'So on point, but what's the use of straightforwardness in this game of deception between this dastardly criminal and beloved detective?'

'Game... is that what it is to you? A game?'

'If anything, life is a game played in super hard mode so what's wrong with finding all of this a game when it's just a subset of the game of life? In this killing game it's worth playing the evil cartoon villain to your smarmy detective hero~"

'... Goodbye, Ouma-kun.'

'Wait, wait, don't be such a Danny Downer. Would you turn away from me if you want answers for this tragicomedy?'

'So now this is a tragicomedy? Make up your mind already, Ouma-kun. If you really wanted to give answers, why couldn't you have just done it in the library?'

'That will spoil all the fun. And you definitely need to have some fun to make a tragedy into a tragicomedy. Also... maybe answers was too generous a way of what I wanted to say to you. Let's call them... hints to a tragicomedy to come.'

'Hints? For a... tragicomedy...'

'Like you haven't seen the crashed car and the letter. You might not trust me but after the time we spent together especially surviving cosplay hell, I know I can trust you with my story. I wouldn't just let anyone take control of my organization and I especially wouldn't let them know-'

Shuichi shook his head before the particular devastating hints landed on his mind to pest around and distract him from everything else. Later, when he was done with this particular mission.

Eventually, he found Miu, got what he wanted and rushed back to his Lab where Kaito had been waiting for him, all under the hour that they had agreed to meet up with or without Miu.

Kaito had looked relieved to see both of them until he noticed what Shuichi was carrying in his arms and the bangle now gracing Miu's arm.

"What is that, Shuichi? How did you get that, Iruma?" Kaito asked, but Shuichi was tight lipped and simply nodded his head to the door, as if to say get in. Without any hesitation, Kaito opened the door as the trio made their way in. However, when Kaito looked at Shuichi as if expecting him to answer the question, Shuichi still said nothing. There were more important things to do after all.

When he had caught Miu who was still reluctant to do anything for Shuichi, he had come close enough to whisper in her ear while blatantly ignoring 'The simp decides to turn into a smooth motherfucker?!' and when Shuichi told her his plan, Miu only had the widest smile of surprise while letting out a low whistle.

From there, she had complied easily giving exactly what he needed thanks to how she could get around the tech in her own Lab and Kiibo's. It was because they had to retrieve the 'something' Shuichi now had in his arms in Miu's Lab that the inventor gotten a bangle stuck to her arm for her troubles. Apparently, it was lying in wait amidst her inventions. The locations of the bangles baffled him but with what he was about to do, he had set aside finding out any patterns until he finished up with a job he didn't want Monokuma finding out immediately.