Plan: Start

Miu sighed after being hard at work, analyzing the three chips at her disposal. She was glad as hell to be useful like the gorgeous genius she is but she was now wondering whether those two keep pushing the work on her.

'The pains of being a genius,' Miu thought.

Although she complained a little in her mind, she still was earnest at the work. They only had little time left and any out is an out worth delving into. Even Miu was interested in the ADR's plan to know working on it is not even a waste of time.

Even so, there were a few more things she needed to accomplish before she could meet up with the other two. Right now, they were once again on their lonesome, tying up any of their own individual affairs before going back together as group and planning the big one. To this day, Miu found it rather downright hilarious that the three people that tried to kill each other ended up working together so earnestly for the same goal. Now...

"Finally, Mommy called us!" Monotaro cheered.

"Huh, have you finally finished the Exisal upgrades?" Monophanie asked.

Yep, the Monokubs are back. They were among the loose ends Miu needed to tie up, a part of the many plans that could be carried out to end the killing game. Which of course included the Last Hurrah, but it was always good to have many back-up plans. They need to start somewhere, after all.

"Course baby, who do you think I am? But I would need to be in the hangar to install them, you know? So if you want your toys, you gotta open me the way there," Miu said.

Unlike a certain liar, Miu was most definitely speaking the truth when she said she had done the Exisals' upgrades. All hail the gorgeous girl genius who can make everything under the sun in shorter time than many inventors below her kind, because that was how awesome she was.

Why bother when she was already busy as she is, was definitely because of the Monokubs. Among many revelations of this killing game, Miu had not forgotten about the Four, who were immediate threats against them in the killing game. Turning two of the Four (Monokubs and Exisals) against the others (Monokuma and Motherkuma) would give them the advantage they needed.

Especially after what she had discovered through the ADR's 3 chips. If she thought Kokichi's plan, the Last Hurrah, was insane, then the ADR's plan was even more so.

If Miu could compare how the ADR's plan was, well she didn't know what was more insane when she had compared how similar the Last Hurrah and crashing a government plane on someone was but maybe just add more stupidity like high-fiving people who are flying straight towards you and looking smug instead of catching them as they fall to their deaths and dancing in front of a security guard, not expecting to get shot. What did you think was going to happen?

What Miu came up were not dangerous perse, but stupid and that's how Miu felt about the ADR's plan. Dangerous and stupid. Stupidly dangerous, due to so much risks and such low odds. Even more so than the Last Hurrah, because after everything that happened in the killing game, it had long been doomed to fail. Unless...

The ADR plan was mixed in with the Last Hurrah, which would be something that Kokichi would most definitely do out of total sheer insanity defying all common sense as Miu knew it. The probability of that happening was high at least, because the end result would be... chaotic, because it's Kokichi they are talking about and you know what?

Miu wouldn't mind that outcome, which was why along with back-up plans, she had to warm the Monokubs up to that idea as well as lay down the foundations and plans that could work in tune with whatever they choose to go for when the time comes.

'Two more days... but even less time than that. Only have few hours until the night that we meet up again,' Miu thought as they headed towards the Exisal hangar alone. The Monokubs will meet her there later since if she was caught travelling with those two little bears by anyone other than KGB and especially by Monokuma, there would be a hell load of trouble than she could ever dream of.