Operation: Forward

All the cards were on the table, but now what? That's exactly what Miu felt when Kokichi casually showed them the videos that revealed fucking everything, and then Gonta revealed that he was working on Tsumugi Shirogane, about why she was the mastermind and if he could bring her to their side. And then, they figured out the 52nd killing game, which not only Rantaro belonged to but Tsumugi as well... Tsumugi and Kaede's twin sister, Mariko Akamatsu. And the cases that revolved around the two girls. It was an adequate summary of what the heck happened before this. And now they were at the peak of their fast paced and stunning discoveries.

"Do you understand now?" Kokichi asked, when he explained the deal about Rantaro's killing game, along with the questions they had, about Tsumugi Shirogane and Mariko Akamatsu. The answer was beyond any reason:

Tsumugi Shirogane had killed Mariko Akamatsu in that bathtub and had cosplayed as Mariko Akamatsu around that time to hide her crime, and threw off everything to somehow make the crime ruled off as suicide which was how Tsumugi survived until now as well as the others since somehow even Monokuma back then believed in the notion of suicide.

Fast forwarding to the finale, it was more than possible that Tsumugi had finally been discovered of her crimes, by Rantaro which might explain the possible need of vengeance and the self-proclaimed allergy called cospox which was more than likely a condition induced by trauma. When Tsumugi was finally outed, she was somehow made to mastermind the next game as herself while Rantaro became the survivor, pitting the two against each other once again.

Of course, it was all speculation, far away from solid with many lingering questions but a feasible possibility that can serve as a base and striking Miu and Gonta speechless, to say the least. Miu put it in the easiest way possible:

"The fuck?"

"Gonta... Gonta don't know what to believe anymore," Gonta said, clutching his head in utter confusion.

Kokichi gave a small smile, "Eh... it's just a theory with facts in hand. The only thing to confirm a theory is to gather more facts that confirm or deny a theory. So there is only one thing to do."

"Go to Akamatsu's Lab, or her room?" Miu asked.

"Ding ding ding, you got it in one," Kokichi said, "So with that said, I will pick my way to Akamatsu-chan's room and you guys go to her Lab~"

"Wait, Gonta no allow that. Iruma-san should be one to go to Akamatsu-san's room," Gonta immediately protested.

"Wait, why Iruma-chan?" Kokichi asked at the odd protest, tilting his head with the big question mark in place.

"Yeah, why me? I mean, wouldn't it be better for either of you guys to go to Akamatsu's room. Imagine just going to a girl's room, maybe you will discover something interesting that will give you a good turn on, gyahahaha."

Kokichi smiled cutely at Miu, more cutting than any expression he ever shown her and said sweetly, "Only people like you would only think that a turn on is all that important in the midst of all these serious things."

Instead of falling back, Miu had a quip ready for it and laughed, "Ha, 'coz what kinda guy wouldn't feel excited going to a gal's room and did a little... something-something there unless your gay, of course. Wait, Ouma... no... but it does... Ouma, you are actually-"

"And stop right there," Kokichi said after Miu was about to confirm one theory about Kokichi that suddenly made a lot of sense to her, "How dare you start insinuating something you are not supposed to insinuate? And by the way, may it be a mystery for anyone hearing in on this because I love to leave them wondering~"

Kokichi proceeded to wink at no particular person out of nowhere that weirded Miu out, because if he were some kinda robot, or they were in some kinda simulation, that would mean he glitched out somehow. But Miu, pushing those thoughts aside, said what was obvious to her, "And who the hell would care about you being- eek! A- about what I thought about you. Just get out of the damn closet already."