They wouldn't be calling unless it was important right?

He groaned again into his pillow and reached a hand over to his bedside table. It was the hospital.

Shouta was wide awake now.

Pressing the button faster than he could think he put the phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

"You're Aizawa Shouta, correct? This is Hosu general hospital, I'm calling because Iida Tenya wished to speak with you. He wanted to make a call and gave me this number," A young male voice spoke.

"Iida Tenya is my student. What happened? Is something wrong?"

"He has an encounter with Hero Killer, Stain, along with what I'm assuming is his classmate Todoroki Shoto. They both survived and are in healthy condition. They just wished to speak with you."

Shouta was up and dressed by the time he finished his first sentence. "Please hand the phone to him?"

A voice spoke in the background before he heard the distinct sound of his student. "Hello Sensei."

"Iida-kun, what the hell happened? No wait. Tell me once I get there, are you okay?" Shouta asked as he grabbed his keys and rushed out the door.

"We're fine. No permanent damage other than my left hand, but that can be fixed with surgery. Todoroki-kun was stabbed in the arm, but that's mostly it other than frost bite. That's not the reason I was calling you though," Iida said.

"What?"

"That boy from the USJ. The one that was next to Shigaraki Tomura? He saved me," Iida spoke.

If Shouta pressed harder on the gas pedal then no one had to know. "He was there? Is he safe? Where did he go?"

"Yes, he was there. Medics took him into an ambulance right after the fight. He's safe and in the hospital with us. They haven't told me which room, but I know he's here."

"Good. Don't move, I'll be there soon," Shouta said.

"Sensei, if I may ask, what happened to him?"

The buildings flying by his vision seemed to slow as the world came to a stop. In truth, Shouta has no idea what Izuku had been through. All he knew is that it was nothing good, and that it would take a long time for him to heal from this.

It was a moment later he realized he was still on the phone. "I don't know, Iida-kun. That boy is someone who has needed help for a long time, and it's about time someone helped him."

"Alright. Thank you, Sensei."

"I'll be there soon," He said and hung up the phone.

Shouta's nerves started to eat at him. The last time he'd seen Izuku was during the USJ incident and the boy had looked so fragile then. What happened after the villains made their escape with him? They didn't hurt him because of Shouta, did they? What if Izuku never forgave Shouta for not being able to protect him? He wouldn't blame him if that was the case.

It was Shouta's fault to begin with.

The scenery passed by and he soon found himself running up to the Hosu general hospital doors. The receptionist was a young man who couldn't have been older than thirty with a blue nurses outfit on and short black hair.

"Hello, I'm here to see Iida Tenya and Todoroki Shoto. What room are they in?" He asked.

"Can I see your ID first?" The man asked.

He pulled out his wallet and showed the young man his driver's license and watched him pull out a visitors card. "Room 183. Fourth floor."

"Thank you," He took the card and sped off in that direction.