Carnage arc pt. 4

Start from the beginning

Carnage: Let's go home my love~.

Y/n began to growl before he had started to spark.

Y/n: Shut… Up!

Y/n began to glitch even more, he pushed himself up as sparks began to bounce off his arms. 

Suddenly above them, Venom and Petra land above the hole, both holding cans of gasoline. 

Petra: Remember, avoid pouring the gasoline around Y/n, only on anything flammable.

Venom: I know Parker. Now are you sure they're coming?

Petra: Yes, Yuri is arriving with a squadron.

The two swing down and stealthily go through the warehouse pouring gasoline on machinery, wood, and ect. While the gasoline is spreading, Y/n who is seen glitching towards Carnage. Y/n unleashes a large venom strike as he punches Carnage directly in the chest. Carnage screams as the heat from the strike burned her chest, revealing Casey's bare, and now scared chest. 

Carnage began to laugh insanely from the pain as the symbiote slowly grew back over her exposed chest. Carnage attempts to swing at Y/n, only for her hand to phase through Y/n's glitching form. Y/n Glitches behind her, before unleashing a large Venom strike on her back, burning her again. Carnage growled at Y/n, as her body began to slowly heal, she grew another sinister smile before screaming at her lover.

Y/n doesn't say anything as his glitching form begins to spark again, one stray spark lands onto a bit of gasoline, causing the gasoline to ignite. Petra and Venom see the fire beginning to spread.

Petra: *to Venom* Go before you get trapped here!

Venom: What about Y/n?!

Petra: Have faith in him, we need to go now!

Venom looks at Y/n and the fire before she begins to crawl out of the burning warehouse. As Petra follows, she looks at Y/n, and begins to crawl out, until she looks at Carnage, who begins to laugh louder as the flames surround the two.

Petra: … Please be careful Y/n.  

She pulled herself out as the flames began to increase.

Carnage and Y/n began to circle each other as the flames grew higher, and the building began to be engulfed in flames.

Y/n: Casey! Give up and we could get you some help!  

Carnage: We aren't leaving… till you're ours again!

Y/n: Casey…

Y/n gets in a fighting position, as he solemnly looks at his ex.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Y/n glitches behind the red and black symbiote, before kicking the back of her knees, causing her to fall to the ground. Y/n webs a flaming wooden board, before slamming it on her back. Carnage hisses in pain, before swinging her axe arms at him. Y/n phases through before punching Carnage in the jaw. Carnage quickly recovers, and uses her claws to scratch his chest once he was open. The suit tore as the claws cut through, drawing blood. 

Y/n simply webs up his chest to hold in the blood. He then rushes Carnage, throwing punches at her face. Carnage was able to block a few, however, as she stumbled back, she felt her back get hotter and hotter as she got closer to the flames. She grabs a flaming piece of wood, despite the pain, and slams it into Y/n's head, breaking on impact. 

Y/n's mask ripped as blood trickled down the side of his head. Y/n delivers one final kick directly at Carnage's stomach, launching her against a wall. Y/n pulls down part of the flaming ceiling and drops it in front of the two, separating them. Flames and smoke began to surround Carnage.