Chapter 13- He Would Never

Start from the beginning

“I know but it’s more fun when I say it!” 

“Woah since when were you so into bad boys?” Harry asked.

“Zayn is not a bad boy why does everyone say that? He’s misunderstood.” I gushed.

“How corny can you get Autumn?” Harry laughed. “Just be careful I’ve seen the things he’s done to girls.” 

“What do you mean?”

“He’s a bit of a player well not a bit, a lot.” Lily rolled her eyes.

“Harry you ruin everything!” Lily said.

“Hey I’m just looking out for my friend. He’s not a bad guy all I’m saying is to be careful.”

“Thanks Harry but I really do trust Zayn I don’t think he would do something like that to me.” Harry put his arms up in surrender. After reading the next act in Macbeth the bell finally rung. 

“Give my best to the boyfriend!” Harry said before I left. I stuck my tongue at him in response trying to cover up my excitement to see Zayn.

It was probably the best art class I’ve had in a while thanks to Zayn. We were painting a bowl of fruits on small canvas with oil paint. Zayn and I were constantly flirting with each other during class, which made Kristen green with envy. He would come behind me and smear paint on my cheeks playfully, while I would run up to his artwork and mess it up with paint splatters. Mr.Gerald would warn us every few moments that he was going to give us detention if we didn’t stop, but that didn’t stop us. By the end of the class I made Zayn’s fruits on his canvas look like colourful blobs, and Zayn made me look like clown. 

“I look ridiculous!” I said cleaning off the last bit of paint of my face.

“No you don’t you look beautiful.” Zayn said cleaning some of the paint on my face with his thumb. 

“Zayn some friends and I are going to a movie after school wanna come?” Kristen budded in ruining our moment. When was she going to give it up?

“I can’t Kristen I got plans with Autumn.” He did? “I’m walking her home after school.”

“If you change your mind call me!” She gave me a dirty look before walking out the door.  

Zayn and I walked into the cafeteria holding hands I wasn’t trying to make a big deal out of it, but I was scared to see how people would look at me. I only told Harry and Lily, but what would Niall, Sam, Jennifer, or Louis think? Zayn held the door open for me and I walked in first. Some people turned and took a look but most just continued to enjoy their lunch. Jennifer and Liam waved us over with big smiles on their faces. We headed over to their table, but I stopped to look at my usual table. Louis, Sam, and Niall all gave a kissy face to me and motioned for me to join them.

“Zayn can I join you in a bit, I just wanted to say hi to my other friends.”