Hunter Exam X

(Y/n) POV:

He moved closer to me with every step he took. I had switched my assassin mode off because there's no way that I could seduce someone with that turned on. Anyways, I paid my full attention to him as he creeped closer step by step. His smile still there on his face, I wish I could knock that smile off of his dorky face.

I mentally started to assassinate him. First, I'd make him beg for his life, then I'd coldly say no to his last request if he has one, then I'd let him suffer in the thought that I might kill him any moment and when he thinks I'm not going to kill him, I'll turn my aura into that sticky-stretchy substance and wrap it around his head so he would suffocate, as he's suffocating, I'll beat the hell out of him and finally, he'll die. Yes, that's how I'm going to kill him once I win since I'm not going to lose to this 'pretty boy'. 

His smile grew bigger when he was directly in front of me. He was slightly taller than me and his figure towered over mine. I didn't bother to look up at his face since I came down to an analysis that he'd try to kiss me when he thinks I'm in his trance and I don't want a  He leaned down a little and brought one of his hands to my chin and lifted up my face to look him in the eyes.

I thought this was really cheesy and cheap, and well, it was. I just scoffed and scowled while his smile grew as he brought his face closer to my ear and said, "I know I drive you wild~" in a slow and husky voice which would've gotten any girl.

With that statement, I've never made such a grimaced face in my whole entire life and existence. I jumped back a few feet from him to take a look at his face which clearly and proudly said, 'Oh I've got her under my grasp teehee' with the same huge dorky smile which I really wanted to knock off of his face. His smile decreased by a little when he saw no signs of me blushing, getting flustered or nervous and me not being all fidgety and that by his simple gesture. Instead, I wore a huge scowl showing signs of disgust and absolute no interest. That line was putrid and I could've puked anytime now. 

Achievement Unlocked: New emotion- Disgust.

I hated this new feeling called 'disgust'. I wish I could end him right here and now. "What in the actual fuck are you trying to do. That was the most disgusting line that I've ever heard." I said aloud right to his face so he could know how I felt about that 'pick-up' line. "Oh? I thought I made you a little crazy with that line sweetie~" 

I scoffed at his sickening nickname for me. "Oh shut up, and don't call me that, I'm absolutely grossed out by you." Said me as I approached him. Well, I didn't have to walk to him since he walked himself to me. I stood there staring at him trying to walk all 'handsome' and stuff while running his hand through his hair and then shaking his head again to mess up his hair. My back was facing a wall directly so this would be a good attempt for him to 'seduce' me if he even thinks of pinning me to the wall. I've read a lot of Shoujo mangas and I find it cool when the guy dominates the girl by pinning her to the wall. But well, in this case, it won't be cool in anyway this guy does it. I changed my face to a neutral expression as he was only now a few centimetres away from me.

I've assassinated quite a few targets by seducting them so it's no big deal for me. I only assassinate targets by seduction when they're in a party or with a lot of body guards. Well, I end up killing the body guards too. Now that he was standing in front of me, it was my turn to seduce him now. "Now, now~ I change my mind about you, you're actually quite hot~" I say as I'm grossed out by myself but I still didn't break my figure and grabbed him by his chin bringing his ear close to my face. "How about we have some fun?~" says me which I could see turned him on as I used a bit of gyo to see some of his aura gathered up in his-- um-- how do I frame this-- male reproductive part.

His smile turns into a smirk as he pulls his face away from my grip and pins me to the wall with one of his hands. "My, my~ If you're really up for some fun, then I won't be going slow~" He says which made me have a repulsive reaction and I wanted to puke right then and there but I had to hold myself for another few seconds.

I kept my posture up and he lifted my face, closed his eyes and slowly leaned in for a kiss. No way in hell am I losing my first kiss to a prisoner

As soon as his lips were about to touch mine, I formed a simple kitchen knife from my aura and held it in a position so it would directly dissect him. Of course he didn't notice such a simple technique of assassination and walked right into it.

Not long enough he felt the pain of something stabbing him and he looked down to my aura piercing him and if he moved even a bit now, the knife would come out of his back since he was so into his own sexual pleasures that he didn't even notice this. I still held my fake smile and since he wouldn't move, I pushed the knife in him deeper so by now, all his abdominal organs should be destroyed and his blood coughing process should start right about in another 3.48 seconds.

"Ara ara, I forgot to say which kind of fun." I said in an orgasmic way to act like I gained pleasure from that while still smiling. 

He looked up from the aura to me to see my expression. His eyes slowly started to widen as he realized that he was about to die in a few moment while he kept coughing up blood. He soon fell on his knees. I dismissed the aura and gathered it back to make him bleed to death since that would be faster. I even faked a pleasurous laugh to make him feel like I really was enjoying this while I just wanted to get this over with and get out of this room since it started to smell because of bodies slowly and very steadily decomposing.

He was still on his knees when he grabbed the hole in his body and looked up to see me having the same expression. "Y-you are a m-monster from h-hell." He stated firmly right before he collapsed to the ground, his breathing slowly dying which signaled he wasn't completely done yet. "Maybe I am." Said me as I dropped the act and returned back to my neutral emotion as I heard his breathing completely die with him. "It is a pity that I didn't get to kill you the way I already had in my mind."

I kept looking at his body when suddenly, the unopened door which hadn't opened all this time, slowly started to move. Finally done with this part. "You have successfully completed this part of the phase, you may move on." Said Lippo from the small camera and speaker. I just simply nodded and waited for the door to open fully so I could get out of this smelly room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING REGULARLY LAST WEEK BUT I fuCKInG PROMISE I WON'T FORGET TO UPDATE THIS WEEK I LOVE Y'ALL PLEASE FORGIVE ME- (1st update of the week btw)

AnYwAyS-

Till the next time,

Author-chan out!