In The Room

(Y/n) POV:

The man walked out with eyes just like mine and no emotional expression. His whole body was covered in little droplets of water plus his hair was soaking. We stared at each other for a second before I broke the silence. "Listen, I don't care about what you think of me crashing here for the night but the spider eggs got me really tired so I'll just rest a little then head out." 

He still had no signs of feelings. I was currently standing up to get a clear view of the person coming out of the bathroom. He still hadn't said anything and we were just having a staring competition. As far as I could see, none of us showed any signs of watery eyes as most people start getting watery eyes if they keep them open for long enough. Looks like we're both used to this.

Before anything else could happen, he just questioned me a simple something. "Why are you not asking me who I am?" He said tilting his head slightly to express confusion without changing facial expressions. Before I knew it, he appeared behind me, Hayai (He's fast)!

He held three needles similar to that of #301 up to my neck. "I'll ask again, why aren't you asking me who I am." He said with the same tone he used before but I could feel his malicious aura growing behind me. "You're #301 aren't you?" I said getting a slightly lowered guard from him. The moment he lowered his guard, I disappeared and reappeared on the other side of the bed. "You're not too bad yourself." He said acting amused.

Seems like he does show feelings.

"I appreciate your praise" I said while bowing to show him my gratitude. "What's your name?" He said pointing towards me as I was regaining my posture from the bowing. I had to quickly think of an alias as every second was passing by. I am not good with picking names. If I ever marry someone and decide to have a child with them which has literally not even 1% chance of happening, I'm going to have a hard time choosing the name of my child. So I just chose the name of my last female target. "I am Mitsu" That is not a very convincing name. He looked me up and down before saying something that made me feel an emotion.

"I asked for your real name" He said catching me off guard. "How did you know I was lying?" I said narrowing my eyes. He didn't say anything instead he just stood there STILL in only a towel which he was holding with his hand now so it doesn't fall down. To be honest, I want to see what's und- NO (Y/N) STOP IT, WHY AM I FEELING THIS, WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS, THIS BEHAVIOR OF MIND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I have to go back to my place after this exam to train more and get better at controlling my mind and feelings. "Even if I wasn't sure you were lying, now I'm sure." He said making me smack myself mentally for being this dumb. I have never been this close to a half naked male.

All the males I have been this close to are not alive. This is the first time I've felt something. What is this called? Panicking. Yes, I was panicking. I have never been flustered or have felt anxious but I was Panicking. Why am I panicking? What is this? I'm not fond of this emotion. "What is this" I mumbled to myself hoping he'd not hear this. I extended my arm only to see it shaking, then I looked down to my legs and they were shivering as well. "What is what." He said getting my attention and causing me to stop shaking and get more nervous.

I believe this is called ner- nerve- uh- nervo- nervu- no. nerveu- neruv? ugh no, nervus- nervos- nervou? what was it again? Nervous? Yeah that. "I apologize for any inconvenience, I'll be leaving." I said as I thought this would be the best option to get out of this mess right now, so I turned around only to be met with a hand pulling me back from my waist. I was pulled back so suddenly that not even I could react. My back was met with his chest and my lower pressing against his. "I believe I asked you something." He said manipulating his hand which turned out similar to mine and holding it against my neck. His other hand was now getting a tighter grip around my waist. 

"First I shall ask you something. What is YOUR name? If you answer that, I'll truthfully answer with my real name." I said trying to make a deal incase his name ever comes in useful. He was slightly surprised, it was almost unnoticeable. He was surprised at my bravery in this situation where I could literally die. "Illumi. Illumi Zoldyck." 

My (e/c) eyes widened, my breath hitched, I was feeling nervous again. My mouth was moving but no words were coming out, my legs were shaking but not as much as before, my hands were free so I extended them to see them shaking more than before. Why am I feeling so many emotions together and TODAY?

"I should've guessed. Someone this strong can only be from the Zoldycks" I said as I swiftly slid out of his grip though I think he purposely let me out or else it would've been impossible to get away from the grip of a Zoldyck. I stretched a bit and heard a few places crack in my body. I wasn't stiff anymore and now I was flexible as a cat again. "Since you did tell me, I'll tell you truthfully. I'm (y/n)" I said without any emotions this time since just one emotion is a huge burden on me. I expected him to flinch, be shocked or surprised but instead he just stood there. "(Y/n) (L/n)." I finished my sentence.

He still didn't move one bit. He just brought his free hand to his chin and looked down on the floor. He was thinking something. "I had a feeling that (Y/n) (L/n) was a male." He said averting his gaze to me. "Well now you know." I said as I walked past him to a recliner and took a comfortable sitting position on it. I wasn't classy or high so I've never sat like an actual woman. I've always sat with my legs crossed or kneeling down when I'm sitting on a flat surface, and when I sit on a chair or a couch, I always sit with one of my legs hanging off of the arm of the chair or couch and the other leg resting on the ground or I sit with my both my legs lifted up to the seat.

This time, I sat with one of my legs hanging off of the arm. "Why did you believe me straight away?" I asked him as it would be suspicious if anyone claimed themselves to be someone famous. He turned around to face me. His towel now a little loose. "Ok but before you answer that, I would appreciate it if you put some clothes on." I said as I signaled him to the bathroom. He just nodded and left to go change.

It was a mistake entering this room. Now a living person knows my Identity. This is a problem. I have to get rid of him or get close enough to him so he starts trusting me and then he might not use my identity against me. There's a 13% chance he'll let me get close to him. That's still a high chance.

I'll put my life at risk and choose the second option.

I'm counting on this 13% of chance now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HeyA!!!!!! Did y'all like this second (y/n) x illumi interaction? I think I did pretty good but please criticize me and leave your beautiful opinions!!!!

As of now, my computer is lagging like SHIT LIKE OMG WHY IS IT LAGGING SO MUCH 

but anyways

Till the next time,

Author-chan out!