part seven: chores

Soonyoung huffed, he'd been cleaning Wonwoo's living space for around a week now, he put down the broom and wiped the imaginary sweat off his forehead.

"Oh stop being dramatic," Wonwoo lifted his eyes off of his book and stared at Soonyoung with a look he couldn't quite decipher. It looked like his corners of his mouth were lifted.

"Don't laugh! You're the one whose making me do this!" Soonyoung puffed up his chest and crossed is arms. "I refuse to do this anymore!" He shouted like and child and pouted, his lips puffed from biting them when he was focusing on his chores.

"These are basically chores! You're making me do chores!" He whined and complained, getting on the floor and laying there. Soonyoung watched Wonwoo's ceiling like it was the sky. He knew why Seungcheol gave him good luck, because he's going to need it. A lot of it.

"Then you won't be with your family then," He stated in a low tone and Soonyoung shot up, running towards Wonwoo with pleading eyes. "No no no no please?" He sat right next to Wonwoo's seat. Wonwoo sighed, nodding, "If you keep acting like this, then I won't."

"Fine!" Soonyoung was frustrated, he wanted to go, but the more time he spent here, the more time his parents are going to forget about him! "It's not like you're going to help anyways, you're phony!" He muttered under his breath and Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He gazed at the pouting man next to him. "So you're going to act like a child? I'll treat you like one then." Wonwoo got up and put his book on the table. Heading towards the kitchen, this is where his food source is. Hard to believe, but once you get in this gray zone for at least a year, you start to materialize here.

Then you won't be able to go to heaven or hell, it'll be too late, unless you're papers have processed and you have done equally good and bad things in your lifetime.

"No please! I was just joking!" Soonyoung dashed to grab the book and put it up. It took a while to take the stairs, because it took at least a minute to get down unless you're running.

He approached Wonwoo and jutted out his bottom lip, putting the best puppy eyes he could and held onto Wonwoo's hand. Soonyoung's fingertips were already starting to materialize and be solid. Wonwoo felt the small warmth of the other's fingertips in his hand.

He whipped his head around and noticed Soonyoung was right in front of his face.  The beginnings of his face were starting to materialize too. His eyes, tip of his nose, and lips.

His lips were a fair dusty rose color, cute. Wonwoo didn't realize what happened until it did...