part four: how?

Soonyoung woke up from his rest and paced around the apartment. Waking the couple up as they both stood up from their bedroom with bedhair.

"Why are you pacing around so early in the morning?" Minghao grumbled as Soonyoung jumped. "Oh sorry! I'm just thinking about how I can find a grim reaper."

"A grim reaper? You want to go back? To life?" Minghao's eyes widened once he rubbed them. "Why?" He had a look of concern painted over his blank face.

"Because I don't want to leave my family yet.." Soonyoung mumbled, twiddling with his fingers.

"I mean.. Not to be blunt. But you already have?" Minghao tried to put it in the nicest way possible. Soonyoung just sighed, nodding.

"But saving that cat was the better thing to do than watch it die. So you did a good thing! You get to go to heaven once your death goes through the processing center." Minghao comforted the other the best he could.

"Also if you really want to find one, Seungcheol does know one, but he's kinda spooky, scarier than Seungcheol if that's possible." Minghao patted the other's shoulder. "Good luck!" He gave a smile before going back into the bedroom to cuddle a mumbling Seokmin awoken from sleep.

"Wait! How do I find Seungcheol?" Soonyoung shouted back, very complex emotions were going through his ghost brain. Like how does he find the scary body guard man? How does he even know what a grim reaper looks like—

His thoughts were interrupted when Seokmin sent a shout back, his voice was raw and croaky from sleep. "He's probably at a nearby café or something! Jihoon works there!"

Soonyoung rubbed his imaginary beard and pouted, thinking of how would he fucking find a café and why there is one in the underworld.

He headed out the door, mumbling a goodbye before setting out to find a café.. Woah.. The whole underworld looks very different. Where the club was, now was a grass patch with a billboard saying: 'New Theme: Donuts!'

This place is really interesting.. He thought to himself and walked around, finding a café and seeing the scary man. His shoulders were broad and he was leaning over the counter while talking to somebody. His feet were off the ground from leaning on the counter.

Soonyoung entered the café and made a beeline to Seungcheol. Tapping his shoulder, "So hey—" His eyes widened once he saw the cashier. No way.. It was that guy! That guy from the reception area! That grumpy guy who quit helping him!

"Hey! It's you!" Soonyoung exclaimed and pointed at him. Surprised, the other's eyes widened before narrowing. "Oh you.. The annoying new ghost.."

"Hey Jihoon hyung!—" A voice got closer from the back of the café, the person entering the room. Soonyoung gasped as well, "You! Chan!" He exclaimed again before the other gasped in shock and held were his heart was supposed to be.

"You scared me! Enough that I was going to die twice!" Chan held his chest and inhaled. Taking a deep breath before letting out the air.

"Why are you here anyways?" The youngest questioned.

"Here to see Seungcheol."

"Me? Why me?" The other with pouty lips was confused.

"I need you to help me find a grim reaper.. Minghao said you knew one." Soonyoung muttered.