Chapter 6

⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉
══════════════════
【『You Are My Destiny』】
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❏ ➸« [ CHAPTER 6 ]
❏ ➸« Chloe Anne Huyo-a
❏ ➸« ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
══════════════════

Everything turned out fine. A few days has past. They both are happy.
_______________________________________

"Secret base"

"so jeonghan still cant remember his past huh! And now he has a girlfriend. Tsk" celest said while tapping fingers on her table. "Whats your plan of taking you boyfriend back?" Someone asked Celest and that is her bestfriend Suzzy

{ Park Suzy. Also known as Suzzeth a bestfriend of Celest. As well known. Their friendship started since they were children. Celest's and Suzy's parents are also bestfriends. Sadly (or gladly) they died during an airplane crash.}

"A plan? My boyfriend Jeonghan had amnessia during the airplane crash! He was involved! Good thing he survived! He suffered from amnesia beacause of me! I forced him to ride on the plane with my family. And now he's inlove with another girl." Celest said so. She started crying.
"For real. Do you want to get him back again?" Suzy asked celest. "I want him to be happy not because of me. I want him to forget me. I want him to forgive me. Im not gling to destroy their relationship just because of the fucking past. Also im no one to jeonghan now." Celest answered. And started crying.

' A year haved past. Months. Days. Hours. Minutes. And seconds. This is the day of their Graduation.'

Jeonghan's parents came for Jeonghan and Yuna. Jeonghan won as a Honor student so as Yuna.

[ TIME SKIP ]

They're on their way home. Jeonghan's parents cant celebrate with them beacause their busy and they just made time for this special day. They arrived home safely. Jeonghan changed clothes and cooked dinner. Yuna also changed her clothes after that she went to the living room to watch television. But she thinked of something. So she went to her room and changed clothes again. Earlier she's wearing pajamas and now she's wearin a sleveless pajama dress. In short a sexy lingerie. Hihi. "Dinners ready honey~" Jeonguan shouted to call Yuna. Yuna went out of her room. Her hair is in a messy bun. Jeonghan was using his phone when Yuna walked outto her room. And then Jeonghan looked at Yuna. Yuna was walking towards him and Jeonghan's eyes got widened he gulped. Blinks. And Finally Yuna sat down to her chair. "Her cleavage" Jeonghan whispered. "Did you said something?" Yuna asked. Jeonghan just shooked his head. And they ate peacefully. But Jeonghan is still not comfortable after they ate Jeonghan washed dishes. After that he went to the living room to watch television with Yuna. He sat right next to her.

Yuna's POV

This is the only gift that i can give to Jeonghan. I started to touch Jeonghan's lap. After that i sat to his lap. "What are you doing" Jeonghan asked worridly. And i just kissed him with passion. I kissed him torridly. He's responding to my kisses! Kisses went deeply. As Jeonghan Slides of the lace to Yuna's dress. Jeonghan took off Yuna's dress and revealled Yuna's breast. Jeonghan also took off his shirt and started kissing Yuna again. They walked into Jeonghan's room with out breaking the kiss.

To be continue.....

🐇 H O P E Y O U L I K E I T 🐇