Chapter 1

⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉
══════════════════
【『You Are My Destiny』】
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❏ ➸« [ CHAPTER 1 ]
❏ ➸« Chloe Anne Huyo-a
══════════════════

Yuna's POV

My Name is Rhee Yuna i study at Seoul Heart University, i study here for almost 6 years and im a college student people know me here. My parents died in an airplane crash last 2 years. Im sitting beside the window of our classroom. They said that there's a new student i wonder if its a boy or a girl. Hmm not my problem. Im just looking at the window to view the school garden then our professor talked.
"Today for our new semester we have a new student joining our section, please come inside Mr.Yoon" and of course my other girl classmates are like shouting when they heared its a Boy pathetic. I just rolled my eyes and focused on the board then the boy Mr. Yoon came inside my stares are locked up into him. An angelic face and a " hello everyone my name is Yoon Jeonghan, nice to meet you" an angelic voice wow. How can a boy have the same angelic thingy pfft. " Good morning Mr. Yoon you can sit down aisle 3 beside the window" our professor just talked. And what?! He- he's gonna sit next to me?! Just try! "Okay sir" jeonghan said and sat down next to me. Let me just say that im a cold hearted person again COLD HEART-ED PERSON i dont fall inlove to boys that easy though "Hi" jeonghan said after sitting right beside me. I just looked at him with a smirk.

[ TIME SKIP ]

Im Writting some notes that our professor wrote in the board. They said the professors have a meeting thats why were left with a lot of activities. Im focus on my writting not until someone threw a ball of paper to me head shot though its coming from my left side. I looked at jeonghan to be sure if he was the one who threw it to me i saw him writting on his diary?! "Yah did you this?" I said while holding the paper.
He looked at me "no why would i do that?" He said. I pissed by that i looked far in pur row and i saw Jayson smilling. I got pissed even more " are you okay? " jeonghan said. I just waved my hand as a sign of dont worry. And i saw him shaking his head. He reached the paper that jayson threw to me and unscrambled it " he-hey" he said and that made me looked at him " is your name yuna? Rhee Yuna?" He also said. And " yes its me why?" I said. He showed me the paper and it has a note written inside it.
I read it and it says ' i like you ' my eyes widened. My head heaten up! I quikly grab the paper from jeonghan and crash the paper. I stood up and went to jayson " how many time do i need to dump you so you could stop annoying me?! " i shouted at jayson and jayson just looked at his shoes saying " im sorry yuna. I promise i will stop bothering you anymore " ... " GOOD! " i said to jayson and went back to my chair. Then i heard jeonghan clapping quietly.*clap noises* i looked at jeonghan with my eyes widening "why are clapping?" I asked him "your awesome"he said and stops clapping and continued writting down on his diary. Then my eyes were back at the window

To be continue......

🐇 H O P E Y O U L I K E I T 🐇