Chapter 5

⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉
══════════════════
【『You Are My Destiny』】
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❏ ➸« [ CHAPTER 5 ]
❏ ➸« Chloe Anne Huyo-a
══════════════════

Kisses went deeper and deeper. They started to took their clothes off and they walked into jeonghan's room without breaking the kiss. They continue it on the room. And they did it.

[ Next Morning ]

Jeonghan waked up first and got ready for breakfast. Yuna is waking up and Jeonghan is send Yuna some breakfast in bed. "Go dressed first. Im sorry for what happened yesterday. After this you can eat" jeonghan said to Yuna ang went outside to eat alone in the living room. Yuna got dressed and ate she saw a letter from Jeonghan and a Medicine?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

'Letter'

This medicine will help you not to get pregnant make sure to drink it. Im really sorry for yesterday. I usually like you thats why i kissed you.

-Jeonghan

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yuna drank the medicine after she ate and fixed herself.

[ TIME SKIP : AFTER A FEW DAYS ]

Everything became normal again Jeonghan and Yuna started to become best friends. This day of school went Normal. They both went home at the same time. But Yuna has somethin to get from the Store. So Jeonghan went home himself.

[ TIME SKIP : YUNA'S POV ]

Im walking and almost at our apartment. I reached home. I opened the door. "Jeonghan?" I called but no response. I put down the stuffs i bought. And went to Jeonghan's room. The door isnt locked. So i went in. I saw Jeonghan talking to himself. "How?? Does she like me too?? Or no??? Arghhh Jeonghan stop thinking about those!" I was shocked of what i heard. Jeonghan doesnt even know that im here? He doesnt feel the presence?? I walked towards him i sighed. I was about to go back but something held my wrist. I looked at jeonghan and he's holding my wrist. He knows?! I just blinked and speechless. Then he pulled me closer to him. In This way it brought me to sat on his laps. My eyes got widened. And he leaned closer to me and i just closed my eyes. Our lips got compressed of each other. I respond to his kisses. Hes pushing his tongue to open my mouth. Finally he opens it. Our kisses went deeper and deeper. This was different from yesterday. He pinned me to his bed. He pulled back. "Can you be girlfriend?" He asked. As a yes in response i kissed him pulled his nape closer to mine. Kisses went deeper and deeper again. Until were naked.

[ NEXT MORNING ]

3rd person's POV

Yuna and Jeonghan fell asleep together. Naked! This time Yuna waked up first. And sat up and went to find some pregnancy pills. He went to Jeonghan's bag. By the noises Jeonghan woke up he sat down and. Looked at Yuna "why?" Jeonghan asked. "How many pills did you buy last time?" Yuna asked. "A lot. I putted it in my table there" Jeonghan said while pointing his table. Yuna went to the table and saw a mini drawer she opened it and saw pregnancy pills. "Before you take that you need to eat. Im gonna make breakfast" Jeonghan stood up and got dressed. Jeonghan went to the kitchen to cook some Soup. Yuna also dressed up and followed Jeonghan. After the soup was ready. Yuna ate. After Yuna ate she drank the medicine. And faced Jeonghan "honey~ dont you remember that theres classes today?" Yuna asked. Jeonghan was suprised yet happy when Yuna called him honey "i know. Dont worry tomorrow we'll both go to school. Okay?" Jeonghan said "Okay" Yuna answered.

To be continue....

🐇 H O P E Y O U L I K E I T 🐇