Chapter 3

⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉⧉
══════════════════
【『You Are My Destiny』】
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❏ ➸« [ CHAPTER 3 ]
❏ ➸« Chloe Anne Huyo-a
══════════════════

Yuna's POV

I got kicked out of the dorm i was staying in so good thing i knew someone who would make me stay so i went to
"Angel Hills" its a subdivision but i know so i talked to the landlord and she said that a new boy just moved in here a week ago and she gave me the keys to the house so when i entered it was well organized wow i went to the room. When i opened it . It was the boy's room so i went to the other room and it was vacant it was really clean and there's already a bed and a study table. So i started upacking.

[ Fast Foward ]

Im vaccumming the living room when someone opened the door! I quikly pointed the vaccum to the door! And "Jeonghan?!" I yelled at him. "Y-yuna?! What are you doing here?" He asked. "I just moved in here this afternoon" i answered. "So you'are the one who's the landlord was talking about. A nice boy huh?" I said and took off the plug of the vaccum and put the vaccum on the cleaning supplies room. And i went to my room. And did my homeworks.

Jeonghan's POV

i was suprised that yuna is going to be my roommate. I didnt expect that. She really thinks that im a pervert of what happened earlier. I sat down the sofa and watch television. My tummy growled so i went to the kitchen and cooked some ramyeon. "Good the ramyeon is cook now" i said to myself. Yuna opened her room door. I guess the smell went into her room. Yuna went to the kitchen table and sat down at the small dinning table that is connected to the kitchen. I served her some ramyeon and also mine. I sat down infront of her.
"What's this? I didnt tell you that i want to eat" she said. "I fought that you wanted to eat" i answered. I stood up and bring my food in my room. She really is a cold hearted person. I went inside and putted my food on the table in my room and i saw my diary. I picked it up and went outside. I gently closed the door. When i was in the kitchen i saw yuna eating the ramyeon i gave her? I guess she's a little soft hearted. She saw me. And i looked away and went outside to throw my useless fucking diary! After that i went back inside my room and ate the food i brought. I didnt notice that i feel asleep after i ate.

Yuna's POV

I saw him throwing the his diary after i ate. I went outside that get the diary after that i went back inside i sat down in the living room and readed his diary. I just got curious but this is not really my thing.

------------------
Page 67

Dear diary. Im jeonghan again. This is my first day at seoul heart university. I didnt now anyone. A kind girl which is my seatmate. She is kind to me but a little aggresive. But i like it. I like her being aggresive and cold hearted. I did have a first nice day.

- JEONGHAN | Monday,August 26,2020 |

----------------

I got shooked of what i just readed. So i went inside my room and hid it really carefully. And i slept. A weird sounds coming from jeonghan's room i heard some
Crunching and please dont hurt me. I got scared of that and seconds later i got off so i started to calm down.

To be continue......

🐇 H O P E Y O U L I K E I T 🐇