“Wow, you should become an actress.” Eve said when I threw my head back into the seat.

“That was no acting.” I said when I felt the plain bump to the ground.

“At least we’re safe and sound on the ground.” I said after a moment of silent.

“Here she comes.” I looked up to see the flight attended walk up to us and gave her a smile.

“I’m sorry, I’m probably making your work harder than needed.” I tried to sound apologetic but failed when she actually gave a sincere smile.

“It’s okay.” She took the bag from me and walked away again. I heard Eve laugh from beside me and couldn’t help but laugh with her.

“Stop ruining everybody’s life.” I stopped laughing and looked at the crying girl. She rolled her eyes at me and continued laughing afterwards.

I didn’t laugh with her this time, I just listened to the announcements of the pilot. After the man finished his bullshit talk the plain gave him a small applause. Everyone but Eve, who was still laughing. Most people got up immediately and grabbed their bags to get out of the plain first, as much as I wanted to kiss the ground I have a thing against being squashed by strangers. So I waited for all the people to get off, I ignored Eve who was trying to push me out of my seat and I just read the menu of the plain as the cool kid I am. After the babbles of tired but still rushed people had faded I put the menu away and stood up from my seat. There were only a few people left in the plain one guy who was trying to wake up his wife, an old lady who was sitting in her seat also waiting and Eve and I. I took my bag from the cabin above my head and rushed out of the plane, I didn’t even pay any attention to the flight attendant standing by the exit. But I stopped when I saw the hall in front of me stuffed with people.

“Ah, you’re so going to be touched by some stranger’s sweat.” Eve whispered into my ear and stopped moving.

“I’ll just wait.” I said and fought against Eve pushing me towards the crowd.

“Taste that delicious sweat.” She said when she finally got me to move. I closed my eyes, mouth and pinched my nose, I may look like a total bitch right now but I just have a hygiene problem.

I snagged for air the moment I felt I had some space, I turned around to look into Eve’s cheerful eyes.

“You’re a bitch.” She nodded at me and turned me around again by my shoulders. I sighed and started following the signs that led us to the luggage claim.

“You say that a lot, so it doesn’t bother me.” Her shoulders brushed aside mine when she shrugged and I shuddered in surprise.

“Maybe you should do something with it.” I said dumbly.

“Like what?” She wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

“Like, stop being a bitch.” I laid my head on her shoulder and only now do I realize how tired I am. This day was horribly magical, and too much stuff happened today. Way too much.

“I tried so many times, but as long as I spend time with you it’s not going to happen.” I laughed at her.

“One word: BIATCH.” I yelled a little bit too loud and got some stares in return.

“Geez LA people are judging.” I added when the amount of stares had decreased.

“No, you are judging. You’re always judging.” I rolled my eyes at her and looked at the bags rolling by.

“Just because I’m judging LA people as judging people?” I didn’t stop looking at the bags and some people passing by.

“Yes, exactly.” She walked away from me as her suitcase was closing up to us.

“b-b-b-b-b-b-b-itchhhh.” I said when she came back to me.

“Very mature, Belle, very mature.” She took a seat on her suitcase while I stood there, half sleeping.

“That’s how my mummy made me.” I tried to say it as cheerful as possible, but it came out as the most sarcastic thing ever.

“There is yours.” She pointed at my black suitcase with red ribbon around it telling my name. I sighed and slowly started walking towards the conveyor belt. Lifting up the heavy thing with all the strength I had left, when I arrived at the belt. But it was not going that well.

“Are you okay Miss?” I turned around to look at the hand lifting up my suitcase from the conveyor belt. I looked into a pair of white grey eyes surrounded with wrinkles. I gave the old man a sweet smile as he handed me the heavy thing filled with all my clothes.

“Thank you, sir.” I gave him another smile before I turned around to walk away.

“Always a pleasure helping beautiful ladies.” I turned back around smiling brightly as the sweet old man gave me a short nod, before he himself walked away.

“Ugh, I love old people.” I said when I reached Eve and she frowned at me laughing.

“You’re really weird when you’re sick and tired.” She said laughing.

“So? You’re nonstop weird.” I laughed and continued to walk towards the exit, ready to greet the LA outdoor. Ready to feel the blowing of the wind on my skin, the LA air, wind on my skin.

A/N: I'm sorry for some mistakes, I'm like half a sleep now but I felt like I needed to update. So yeah, here it is!

xoxo Love