"So you're telling me you enjoy kissing all
those girls?" Draco said pushing on. "I- Of course" Harry said crossing his arms. "You seem rather nervous for you to be telling the truth Potter"

Harry tried to look at Draco's eyes but couldn't. "I'm not nervous.." Harry bit his tongue. "Really so.." Draco moved inched closer to him "This doesn't bother you then right?" Draco was just as nervous as Harry was.

Draco's palms were sweaty. His mouth felt dry. He managed to keep his composed face and remained calm. "N-no" Harry said he could feel his cheeks heat up. Harry loved Draco being this close. Harry could smell his scent, a distinguished yet subtle vanilla.

Draco shrugged and moved even closer, a mere few inches of space between them. Draco's hands lay folded in his lap, his eyes locked on Harry's lips. Harry swallowed thickly and held in a deep breath. Harry felt a need to kiss Draco, to feel his lips, his touch. Draco's breath had gone unsteady. Harry's breathing was altered as well. Draco slowly slid two fingers under Harry's chin, to guide his eyes to Draco's. Draco placed his thumb on Harry's chin, softly caressing it.

Draco tried his best to keep his hand from shaking. He felt Harry's breath hitch, which caused Draco to smirk.

He kept his fingers under Harry's chin. Draco's eyes flickered down to Harry's perfectly shaped and soft lips. Harry's breathing shook. "Don't lie" Draco let out a whisper. Harry moved a bit closer. Draco's hand moved from his chin to the nape of his neck. Draco continued studying Harry's face. Draco longed to know what his lips tasted like. Harry felt the urge to whimper but thankfully stopped himself.

Harry just remained where he was, staring at Draco. Draco's hand laid on the back of Harry's neck. Harry was completely infatuated with the way Draco's hands felt on him. Draco moved slightly closer.

Only an inch of space was separating them at this point. Harry slowly placed one of his arms around Draco's neck. Draco reacted to the touch with a smile. Not a smirk, a smile. Harry let his other hand come up to softly entangle in Draco's hair. Draco could not even fathom this was happening.

Draco slowly moved his hand to Harry's cheek where he softly caressed it with his thumb. Harry's heart was beating rapidly. Harry let out a quiet whimper, sick of the tension.

Draco felt a smirk form on his face. He then moved even closer to whisper into Harry's ear. "How bad do you want this?"

"So bad" Harry's head tilted. Draco stayed near Harry's neck, his face hovering next to Harry's. "Say it again" Draco commanded. "So fucking bad" Harry could feel Draco's breath on his neck, it drove him absolutely crazy.

Harry moved up a little bit closer to Draco. His arms still around Draco's neck and his hand still entangled in Draco's hair. Draco moved his face away from Harry's neck, he then leaned in a bit to softly brush his lips against Harry's. Harry shuddered at the feeling, he let out yet another whimper. "Desperate, are we?" Draco said quietly against Harry's lips.

"Are we interrupting something or...?" They heard a voice and both jumped back from each other. Draco almost fell off of the bed and Harry caught him but quickly let go. Harry looked to see who it was..Hermione and Ron again. "N- no nothing why would you be interrupting something? M-Malfoy is gross there's nothing to interrupt" Harry said, rambling on and catching his breath. Draco smirked. Draco hadn't even kissed him, he had barely touched him and yet somehow Harry was breathless.

"I mean it's alright if we were, we don't mind leaving" Ron said wanting his best friend to know he was comfortable with Harry being gay. Which now was apparently clear to him Harry was gay, or at least bi.

Harry melted into a smile. "Thanks mate" Harry couldn't stop smiling. They knew and they were alright with it. Now Harry knew as well, he was most definitely not straight. "So um" Draco cleared his throat. "What was it you two blokes needed?" Ron looked over at Hermione who was now questioning whether or not she should bring it up.