When I got there I saw Madam Bustier fighting with the receptionist.

"I'm sorry ma'am we can't let you in until the missing student is here and accounted for." And when Madam Bustier was about to say something I spoke up.

"And I am right here." Everyone snapped their heads over in the direction of my voice. Dick saw me carrying Tim and was the first to rush over. "Thanks Dick he was starting to get way to heavy." He laughed at that along with my friends.

And soon the tour started. The art here was amazing. I saw Nathaniel and Marc gawking at it. I smiled at that. I tried to find things that would interest them all or a select few. And it seemed to be working.

"Nettiebug?" Alix asked as she slowed down she was walking next to me. I hummed to let her know I was listening.

"Did you get to choose all of the places we are going to and touring?" I smiled at that.

"Yes I did, I tired to make it so there was something for everyone." I said this loud enough for others to hear besides Lila and Alya. And when they heard that they snapped their heads at me looking astonished. I shrugged my shoulder and continued to listen to the tour guide.

When the tour ended Madam Bustier took us to the park to have lunch. I pulled out a box. Inside there was A peanut butter banana sandwich, macarons that I made in the suite kitchen and a fruit salad. Me and my friends walked over to a oak tree away from the rest of the class.

I sat down and leaned against the trunk as I ate. But then I saw Max and Marcof making their way over to us. I sat up and so did everyone else. They looked nervous and ashamed about something. They stopped in front of me looking at their feet.

"Hey Marinette?" Max asked looking very nervous. I got up and looked at him.

"Yes Nathaniel?" He looked at me than at Marcof. He swallowed then opened his mouth.

"We're sorry for how we have been treating you and your friends. And we will do anything to make it up to you." I smiled at them and saw how upset they were on how they acted.

"I forgive you but I will never forget what happened and you'll have to earn my trust back." They smiled at each and me then nodded. They sat down with us after that. About half an hour later we were heading to the museum of antiques.

There I saw the man from the garden. I walked up to him since I wanted to introduce myself and know his name.

Bonjour my name is Marinette what's your name?" He looked at me and I saw his face soften up just little.

"My name is Damian." I smiled at him and pulled out a small box and handed it to him.

"This is thanks for helping me at the garden." He looked shocked but nodded after that I went to my friends while Dick went to Damian.

Damian POV

I was watching the class when Marinette comes over to me with a smile.

"Bonjour my name is Marinette what's your name?" She asked. I looked at her and I felt my walls starting to come down. But I put that a aside and told her my name.

"My name is Damian." She smiled at me then pulled out a box and gave it to me.

"This is thanks for helping me at the garden." I was shocked but nodded to let her know I understood. She then walked over to her friends and Richard comes over to me.

He smirked and asked what was in the box. I told him to go away as I felt a blush on my face. He shrugged and walked off. I opened the box to find macarons, mini muffins, cookies and mini cupcakes. I was surprised but didn't fight the small smile that came on my face.

Dick POV

I walked away I pulled out my phone and opened the group chat.

NW - We got a problem Damian has fallen hard. He literally blushed in public! Now he has a small on his face!

RR - What is causing it

RH - Yeah want to know as well

CW - Whatever it is I don't want it to stop

AA - I am happy for young master Damian

BM - Dick tell us

NW - Marinette introduced herself and asked Damian his name. His face went from the impenetrable cold face to a soft neutral face. Then she gave him a box and he showed how surprised he was. After that I asked what was in it and he blushed. Then when he looked inside he had a small smile on his face.

RR - I am surprised but also super happy for some reason

RH - So demon spawn likes pixie pop how she is like the total opposite of him

CW - Awww that's so cute

AA - I would love to meet this girl

BM - I second that

R - No. I don't have a crush and you all won't meet her

RR - But Saline, Bruce and Alfred are the only ones so it shouldn't matter unless your scared we will scare her away

RH - Yeah Replacement is right are you scared demon spawn

R - Of course not. I am simply saying that all of you imbeciles will over whelm her

BM - Shes coming over for dinner tonight tomorrow night is Jagged Stone concert so it works. Also no complaining

I put my phone away and listened to the rest of the tour. After we finished I pull Marinette aside.

"Hey Marinette I just got a text saying Bruce Wayne would like to have dinner with you. And it would be with his family. Also I can drive you there." She was surprised but said okay. She would just have to change into something nicer for the dinner. I grinned and said okay.