Hi blueberry, are you okay?!?

I'm fine Dick. I just need some rest and I'll feel completely better. And blueberry?

HAHAHA Yeah that's my nickname for you. Hope you like it?

HAHAHA I do. But how did you get it?

Your hair is a dark almost black blue. And it just sort of clicked

Oh alright well I am heading to bed night Dick.

Night blueberry

But not long after we went to bed. In the morning I got dressed and chose to look like one of the hero's from last night. I took a picture and sent it to my family like I have been doing for the trip.

 I took a picture and sent it to my family like I have been doing for the trip

I walked to the elevator and thought about the places we would be going to. The Washington Centre and Gotham museum of antiques. I was excited for the museum since it could give me a lot of inspiration.

I looked around and saw the bus was starting to pull away. I was shock but I ran after it. I yelled at them stop so I could get on but nothing worked. I slowed down and sighed watching the bus disappear in the distance.

I sighed and pulled out my phone and looked up directions to Washington Centre. As I walked I stopped by a coffee shop. There I got a Steamer with caramel. And a chocolate muffin. I looked around and saw all the tables are taken. But there's a table with an open seat with someone sitting across from it. So I walk over to see if I could sit there.

"Excuse me sir may I sit here?" I asked as politely as I can. He looks up to me and see it's Tim. He's shock to see me but nods. "Thank you Tim." I say back to him.

"No problem Mari. Oh sorry is it okay I call you Mari?" I could tell he was tired. But the rambling he was doing was really funny since it remind me of me before Lila. I laugh cutting him off and he turns to look at me.

"It's okay Tim you can call me Mari." I said this finishing off my steamer and giving the last of my muffin to Tikki. He smiles at me but it dropped almost right away.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your class? It's 8:56 right now." I sighed and was about to answer him when his eyes which were half closed went wide. "Oh shot I'm going to be late!" I was supposed to meet you and your class at Washington Centre!" He gathered his things and raced outside going towards washington centre. I followed him since we were going in the same direction. But I watched as his eyes started to get heavier and heavier.

"To answer your question Tim they left me behind." He was shock at my answer but now he was becoming sluggish. "Tim when was the last time you slept?" I asked getting more and more concern.

"I think three days ago." I was shock but made it so I was helping him walk. And very slowly he started to rely more and more on me. Soon I was carrying him. Luckily we were really close to Washington Centre.