Chapter 2

Prachi sees the name plate...A huge name plate hangs there - Sarla Arora...Prachi smiles to herself realising that she and an unknown lady share the same surname...She thinks to herself...'Mumma says that in Punjabis we are all family, so I hope these people allow me to live here'...However her smile soon turns into frown when she realises that the Mehras and Kohli's were also Punjabis but Aliya and Pallavi treated her so badly...She promises herself that she will never ever forgive those two ladies no matter how big her heart is...She wipes her tears and rings the door bell...

Meanwhile...at the police station...all members of the Mehra and Kohli family look at Pallavi and Aliya with hate while Rhea smirks...Aliya however doesn't care what people think of her and is only worried about the evidence...Aliya decides it will be best to send Rhea away and pulls her to a side...Aliya tells Rhea that she should go away for some days...Both of them try to think of where Rhea can go when Rhea immediately starts smiling...Aliya looks at her questionably and asks her what's up...Rhea very softly asks Aliya if she can go to Old Delhi...She hopefully waits for Aliya's reply knowing how much Aliya hates that area and its residents. Aliya realises that at the end of the day they are Rhea's family and Rhea feels safe with them so she nods...Both of them are broken out of their thoughts when they hear someone yell...

Prachi is waiting for the door to open after she has rung the bell...A very beautiful lady opens the door...She is seen wearing a salwar kameez and has sindoor in her forehead...She smiles at Prachi and nods at her, questioning her presence...Prachi smiles back and barely utters the words, 'Im looking for accomodation'...The lady nods and asks her to come inside...Prachi thanks her and tells the lady her name, Prachi Arora...the lady smiles and says I'm Preeta Arora Luthra and this is my maayka. She takes Prachi to the dining table and she introduces the rest of her family to her...This is my husband, Karan, my sister, Srishti and her husband Sameer. She then points to a lady who is in the kitchen making some puris and says that's my mother Sarla...

When Sarla turns around, she smiles at Prachi too! Srishti jokingly says how her mother has found a replacement for her and Preeta...Just then a nanny brings out a sleepy three year old and hands him over to Preeta. Prachi smiles adorably at the cute baby and asks Preeta if that's her son...Karan nods and says that he's dad's tiger...Everyone laugh at Karan's childishness while Prachi enjoys the families banter! While the Luthra family begins leaving and saying their goodbyes, Sarla and Prachi discuss the accommodation..Sarla clearly mentions to her that there shouldn't be any boys ka locha...Prachi chuckles and insists that there is none...Prachi hands over her some cash to Sarla and promises that she will pay the rest of the sum tomo...Sarla nods and Prachi finally feels relieved...