I'm pregnant

Toph's eyes fluttered open when the morning sunlight shined through the window, hitting her face. She was always the first one to wake up in the morning.

 She rolled over on her back and had a sudden urge to vomit. She got up quickly to go to the bathroom, but stopped when she felt dizzy. She shut her eyes closed and took small steps to the nearest wall. Her hand brushed on the wall, slowly getting closer to the door to the bathroom.  She quickly got to the toilet and instantly threw up.

She tried not to make much noise, To not wake up her boyfriend. She didn't succeed though. Her boyfriend Sokka, woke up when he heard her start to vomit. He got up quickly to go check up on his girlfriend.

 He rushed in the bathroom and saw her hanging over the toilet. She had her bed hair, and she looked like she wasn't going to stop throwing up anytime soon. He kneeled down next to her and moved her hair out of her way. Rubbing her back as she continued vomiting. 

Once she felt better. She flushed the toilet and laid her head on Sokka's shoulder. "Thank you" She muttered, as she was exhausted from throwing up. He wrapped his arm around her, and rubbed her shoulder. He kissed her forehead before speaking, "Anytime". They stayed on the floor until she felt better enough to get up. 

"You should stay in bed" Sokka insisted. Toph was about to protest but Sokka continued speaking. "At least for the morning. I'll take care of Lin n You just rest". It didn't seem like a bad plan to her. 

She laid back in bed and Sokka walked out of the bedroom to get Lin ready for the day. Toph relaxed and listened to Sokka's conversation with her daughter. Then it got quiet after a while. The only noise was Sokka cooking in the kitchen. She closed her eyes and took a quick nap.

She woke up just in time when Lin and Sokka walked in. Lin was holding a tray of breakfast and Sokka followed behind. Lin looked up at Sokka, and he pointed at Toph for where they should continue walking. The little girl nodded and took small steps to her mother's bedside. Careful to not drop/spill the food on the floor. 

Toph sat up on the bed, when she smelled the food coming closer to her. "I got you breakfast mommy" Lin said proudly. Toph smiled and all three of them helped put the tray on Toph's lap. 

"Thank you my little badgermole" She placed her hand under the girl's chin, and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I really appreciate it" She continued. Lin giggled in response, "I helped daddy cook it" Lin said happily . Sokka ruffled her hair and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Then he finally spoke "I- we" He corrected himself, "cooked you some rice, eggs and then we put some berries because Lin insisted you eat something healthy" Toph chuckled at lin being caring for her. She ruffled Lin's hair. "Nice of you to care about my health"

The morning sickness continued for a couple more days still not knowing why.  After vomiting for the 4th time in a row. Toph stayed on the floor. This time alone because Sokka didn't wake up this time.

 She leaned against the wall and rested her hand on her stomach, catching her breath. Once she relaxed. She listened to the heartbeats in the house. She always counted 2 heartbeats. Not including her's, But today she counted 3.

 A small but fast heartbeat. She was slightly confused as it sound sort of, familiar. She scattered through her mind trying to figure out why it was familiar. After a few moments of thinking she realized why it was familiar. 

"I'm pregnant!" She said in a low voice

"You're what now!?" Sokka said poking his head in the bathroom. Toph was lost in her thoughts. She didn't sense Sokka waking up and walking towards the bathroom. 

"Umm..." Toph wasn't sure if she should lie or repeat herself. Toph opened her mouth to speak but Sokka interrupted "Did you say you're pregnant!?" He said with a smile forming on his face. Now Toph couldn't lie. "Yes" Toph said with a nervous smile. Sokka gasped and speed walked to her, falling to his knees to hug her tightly. 

Sokka asked questions right away, "Are you sure? When did you find out? Is this real?" "Slow down there snoozles i just found out" She giggles after. She put her hand back on her stomach to make sure she wasn't thinking things. She felt the little heartbeat again and was filled with joy. She bit her lip, "I'm sure" She said with a loving smile. 

"We finally have a kid of our own!" Sokka praised, "Lin's going to have a sibling!" He continued. He pulled back from the hug and gave Toph a passionate kiss. He was so happy and excited to have a kid of his own. "Your actually happy" Toph said. It was more of a statement then a question. Sokka brought his forehead onto her's and brought his hands to her belly. She put her hands over his and said "You're going to be a great dad" "Thanks to you" He thanked and brought her back for a kiss.