"Well you don't have to worry about anything because you're here with us.", I say. "If you two would stop flirting, this is our floor.", Niall says breaking our moment. Leigh dashes out of the elevator making me laugh before following her out and stopping at the door she knocked on. "Oh wow, your face is even better in person.", Jade says looking her up and down. "Eyes to yourself tiny. She's my wife.", I say hugging Leigh's arm. "Yep sorry to say it tiny but she's right.", Leigh responds wrapping a arm around my waist. The contact makes me put my head down and smile.

The boys push past us and walk into the room. "The gays have arrived.", Niall announces striking a pose. "Oh my gosh Jesy! You look so much more huggable in person.", Perrie squeals hugging me. I wrap my arms around her before pulling back. "You're a lot more bubbly.", I say giving her head a friendly pat. "The guys just texted me, let's get going.", Leigh says. "How's your mom enjoying the spa?", Leigh questions Perrie as we wait for the elevator. "She's loving it. Said it's good for her back.", Perrie answers. "So when's your next date with Jade?", Louis interrupts making Jade choke on her spit.

"Tomorrow actually. We're going on a walk so we could get to know the place better.", she answers with an oblivious smile to Jade. "I mean it's not that great but it's better than nothing.", Jade mutters trying to hide her flaming cheeks. "Little Jadey is blushing.", Harry teases shaking her. "Leave my Jadey alone. And you don't call her that Harold.", Perrie says pulling Jade into her embrace. Jade squeaks before leaning into the hold. "Leigh are you alright?", I hear Louis ask. I turn my attention back to her to find her gripping one of the metal railings on the side. "She doesn't like elevators that much. Will you be alright?", I question as I walk over to her.

She takes my hand gently and nods trying to steady her breathing. "Get me off of this metal death trap.", she whispers pulling me into her. A jolt goes down my spine from feeling her body pressed against mine before I shake myself out of my thoughts. "It's almost over. Three more floors.", I say rubbing her stomach through her shirt. She sighs and loosens up letting me know she likes it. The elevator stops and she dashes out, leaving everyone behind. "This way to the theater.", I say walking ahead.

After catching up with Leigh, I pull her ahead so we could talk. "Why don't you like elevators? You don't have to say if you don't want to, I'm just curious.", I say. "I've gotten trapped in an elevator once when I was little and it was the scariest thing I've ever experienced.", she answers. "Everyone has their phobias, nothing to be ashamed of. I honestly can't stand buttered bread.", I say. "Buttered bread? So you eat your toast dry?", she questions with a light laugh. "No I don't eat bread all that much.", I answer. "Well I'm definitely afraid of anything that flies.", she says making me crack a smile.

"How about when we get to the theater, we ditch the boys, grab Jade and Perrie, and head to the arcade.", she suggests in a whisper. "What are the boys gonna do then?", I ask. "They'll hang out with the other boys and form a dumb and gay bromance.", she answers. "Let's do it.", I say laughing. "Right up this corner girls.", Liam calls out from behind us. "We live here, I'm pretty sure we know where the theater is.", I say back. We walk through the doors and some boys come and surround Leigh. "I was starting to think you ditched us again.", the red head says slinging an arm around her shoulder.

"If you keep being so loud I will. And get off of me, I don't know where you've been.", she says pushing him off. "Be nice to your friends.", I say hitting her lightly in her side. "Who's this cutie? You didn't tell us you were bringing a girl.", says the blonde. "Because it's none of your business. And keep your hands off of her, she's my wife.", she says pulling me back into her side. "Hi I'm Jesy.", I say holding my hand out. The blonde takes my hand in a firm shake before yelping and hiding behind the red head. "I'm Michael but you can call me Mikey, that's Calum, Luke, and Ashton.", he introduces.