7

A/N: This is the day that they all meet so it might be a little long.

Jesy's Phone

Mr.Styles: Harry! Where did you put my shampoo

Mr.Tommo: I didn't touch it, I swear

Wifey🥰: He's lying. The front camera from his phone shows him stealing it before he took his shower this morning

Mr.Tommo: Darn you Leigh-Anne

Twin: So where are we all meeting today?

Baby Peanut: Why don't we meet at the hotel I'm staying at?

Lucky Charms: I say us original gang meet at Jesy's house with the addition of Leigh then head to the the hotel.

Baby Peanut: I'm fine with that option

Wifey🥰: I'll get us free tickets. Give me five seconds

Wifey🥰: Everyone check your emails, our free tickets are in the link

Lucky Charms: I am totally going to abuse the resources that Leigh has

Baby Peanut: Won't you get in trouble with the government?

Wifey🥰: No. My program is untraceable and I made sure that it was by getting people with higher technology than the government could ever dream of to try and hack in

Twin: Alright I have to go. Text me the address Pez

Jesy's POV

I get brought away from my phone when I hear a knock on the door. "Leigh? You got here fast.", I say letting her in. "I was walking here as we were texting. I hope that's alright.", she says as I lead her up to my room. "No you're good. So what do you want to do while we wait?", I question. She looks around my room before looking back to me with a smirk. "Can I use your computer for something?", she asks. "Sure, just don't give me a virus.", I joke as I watch her pull out a hard drive and plug it into my computer. "Hand me the thingy thing from your LED's.", she says holding her hand out. I unplug them from the close by outlet and drop it in her hand.

She opens it up before taking out some more wires from the bag she has. "Jes, your friends are here.", Jade calls out. "Send them up.", I say ignoring the mini stampede on the stairs. "The boys have arrived.", Louis says opening the door. "Is that Leigh-Anne?", Harry questions in shock. I look back at the curly haired girl as her hair makes a curtain around her face. "Yes and she's very focused so don't disturb her. She's in the zone.", I say trying to shush them. We all make conversation until Leigh calls out that she's done before turning around. "How long have they been here?", she asks looking back up.

"Five, ten minutes.", I say picking at my nails. "Well check this out.", she says pressing a button. The lights in my room each take on a different color before rotating around the room. "How long did that take you?", Niall asks looking around. "I don't know maybe twenty minutes.", she answers packing her stuff back up. "Come on, we're supposed to be meeting Jade and Perrie at the hotel.", I say putting my shoes on. "We're heading out.", I say to my siblings before closing the door. "So what do you do for fun Leigh?", Louis asks. "I don't know. Work on coding, make a new app.", she answers with a awkward shrug.

"That's all you do? You don't go out?", Harry asks. "I was supposed to be at therapy today but, I'd rather mop the ocean.", she answers kicking a rock. "Therapy is ass. I know how you feel.", Louis says. We continue to walk with a few jokes here and there before coming across the hotel. "She's staying on the top floor.", Leigh mummers walking in. We all step into the elevator and I see Leigh twitch in the corner of my eye. "You alright?", I ask taking her hand. She looks down at our hands before answering. "Uh yeah, I just don't like elevators. I don't have good memories in them.", she answers. I run my thumb over the back of her hand before giving her a reassuring smile.