A Date (?) With The Natural Wavy Hair

(Y/N) flopped on their bed as they picked up their phone and looked at it.

'You have one message from Perm Hair'

'Don't tell me...' They went to the messaging app and opened the chat box.

Private Chat

Perm Hair: Yo, (N/N)-tan, you there?

Leader: Yeah, I'm here. What do you want? 😒

Perm Hair: Can we go to the new Sweets shop? I don't have money right now 😭

Leader: Then stop going to pachinko with Madao and start working, idiot

Perm Hair: Just this once (N/N)-chan 😭 I'll make it up to you

Leader:....

Leader: Fine. Meet me at your place.

Leader has left the chat

Perm Hair: It worked... The date plan worked!

Perm Hair deleted a message
Perm Hair has left the chat

They chuckled on how needy Gintoki was when it comes to sweets as they grabbed their coat and headed to the Yorozuya. It's been a while since they saw them, but why not hang out with Gin?

'Hang out...?'

'But, if it's just the two of us then...'

'Is he asking me for a date earlier?!'

They thought as her fair cheeks turned into an obvious red as they shook her head.

'No, no. Just hanging out with him... We're just friends, right?'

'... Right?'

They sighed in defeat as they arrived in front of the Yorozuya household. Before they could even knock, the door opened and revealed the 'Perm Hair', Sakata Gintoki.

"Thank you for coming (N/N)-tan!"

He excalimed as imaginary tears came from his eyes. They giggled as she went down the stairs.

"Are we gonna go there or not? Cause I'm surely gonna leave you if you will just stand there."

Gintoki rushed in to go down the stairs, nearly tripping. They chuckled and walked first as Gintoki gave Kagura and Shinpachi a thumbs up.

What did they not know is that a certain purple-haired is looking behind a lamppost.

...

"So, what do you want to order, (N/N)-tan? ~"

Gintoki said as they opened his wallet. They chuckled and crossed their arms.

"And when did you start paying for other people? I thought you spent the money on Pachinko...."

Their voice trailed off as they peeked through Gintoki's wallet. It wasn't empty at all...

Actually, the money inside was way more a lot than how much they're carrying right now.

When it was their turn to order, Gintoki immediately ordered 6 jumbo special chocolate parfaits, which made the person laugh. He glanced at them and smirked.

After they were done ordering, they took seats near the window to admire the people around. Then, they glared at the man.

"W-What did I do this time, (N/N)-tan?"

He said nervously as they crossed their arms again and sighed.

"Where did you get the money?"