The Decision :)

LOL AM BACK WASSUP-
gets smacked ( b o n k)

Okay, sorry about that lolol. Here's the endings as promised :) But the routes again aren't canon to the story line... maybe- ;) I'm not good at stories like this but I hope you enjoy :)

*{Gintoki route} *

"(Y/N)-nii actually likes..."

Sougo said slowly, making the two sweat. Sougo paused to make it more dramatic, the same as those cheesy scenes where they put a close up look of the rivals waiting in fear-

"Author-sama, I'm making this more dramatic you know!"

(Alright, alright Sougo geez. There, you'll get more screen time in the future, k?)

"Thank you Author-sama. Anyways..."

Sougo cleared his throat as the two looked at him in confusion before Sougo bluntly said...

"(Y/N)-nii likes Danna."

Gintoki patted Takasugi at the head, making Takasugi glare at him more. Takasugi then sat back at the bench, taking out his smoke pipe and began to smoke.

"Told ya ol' Gin-san will always win! As the main protagonist, I'm not surprised. Hehe."

Gintoki smirked in victory and looked at Takasugi, whose hands are shaking.

"To be honest Takasugi, it was fun being with you for once in a while. Especially when you-"

"SOUGO! I WILL KILL YOU!"

"NOT BEFORE I KILL YOU FIRST, YOU V-SHAPED HAIR, MAYONNAISE INHALING, DEMONIC VICE CHIEF!"

Gintoki's sentence got cut off as they saw Hijikata running for dear life, with a flustered (Y/N). Poor Kondou-san is trying to catch up but ended up getting distracted by Otae-san who just kicked him in the family's jewels, again.

"Oh, gotta go."

Sougo ran as fast as he could, Hijikata trying to catch up with him. (Y/N) sighed as they looked at the two of them. Gintoki approached them and asked.

"So, (N/N)-tan, who do you like between me and Takasugi? ~"

Gintoki said in a teasing tone, pulling (Y/N) close to him. (Y/N)'s cheeks turned into bloody red as they covered their face.

"..."

"Come on, don't be like that (N/N)-tan! I know the answer already!"

Gintoki slowly took their hands away from their face as they look at Gintoki' s red orbs. Takasugi, not wanting to see what's going to happen next, stood up and silently leave, leaving a small note at the bench where he was sitting at.

"...You, you silver-haired, lazy, perm haired idiot."

(Y/N) said before landing a peck on Gintoki's lips, making the perm hair chuckle.

"My power as the main protagonist is very powerful, after all."

(Lol, you aren't the main character in this story, Gin-san. The reader is :)

"LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT, AUTHOR-SAMA! THIS IS IT YOU KNOW! IM HAVING A MOMENT!"

Gintoki shouted at the sky, before gently intertwining his hands to (Y/N)'s.

"So, want to treat me to the sweets shop?"

"Gin-kun, we've only been official for like 5 minutes and you already want to break up."