Hanging Out With A Joui Rebel (And Elizabeth)

(Private Chat)

Leader: Yo, Zura!

Leader: Zura, ur ignoring me

Leader: ZURAAAAAA

Leader changed Katsura's nickname into Zura

Katsura: (Y/N)-dono, if you'll call me Katsura, I'll talk to you.

Leader: No fair Zura!

Leader: Anyway, let's go to the new beef bowl place!

Katsura: What will you do if I get caught again like the last time we hang out? Seduce your way over that vice chief?

Leader: Come on, Zura! Forget about that! I promise that we won't get caught! If you do, I'll use my pocket money!

Katsura: Fine. But it's your turn to pay this time, (Y/N)-dono.

Leader: Meet you at the same place!

Leader has left the chat

Katsura: Your glad that I'm nice to you (Y/N)-dono.

Katsura has left the chat

You happily jumped out from your bed as you put on a blue yukata and a black coat. You took your bag and locked your door as you happily hummed to the usual spot where you and Katsura always meet up.

You looked around before going inside the quiet, deserted part of the town. You were used getting chills from the strong gusts of wind. You turned around the corner and saw Katsura sitting on a bench with Elizabeth.

"Yo Zura, Elizabeth!"

You waved your right hand as Katsura and Elizabeth stood up from their seats and headed towards you. You hugged Elizabeth as he hugged back. You waved at Katsura who just waved back at you. The three of you then walked beside each other as you talk about an escape plan just in case you guys will get caught again.

After a long walk, you arrived at your destination and went inside. As usual, the staff greeted you and the other two wholeheartedly as you sat in the farthest corner first. Katsura then sat next to you while Elizabeth sat across you. The three of you ordered the beef katsudon as the waiter wrote it in his notepad. You and Katsura chatted about random stuff while Elizabeth looked around to find any Shinsengumi spy or officer which fortunately, there were none.

After a few minutes, you called Elizabeth and the waiter arrived with the orders. He placed them one by one  and brought out a pitcher of water and three glasses. You thanked him as he nodded in reply before entertaining the other costumers. You smelled the food as you smiled happily, before shouting an 'itadakimasu', you heard a loud slam from the door.

"KATSURAAAAA!"

The oh-so-familiar voice shouted as you were quickly grabbed by Katsura and ran at the back door. Elizabeth then held out his sign with the words 'thank you' before handing out the money and ran with us. The staff blocked the back door as we ran to our usual hiding spot. After a few minutes, we stopped by the alleyway and catch our breaths. Elizabeth then peeked outside and saw the Shinsengumi with Hijikata running and commanding them to find every single spot.

"Hey Zura, looks like we nearly got caught again... This time it's not my fault!"

I whispered as I raised my hands up. He chuckled as he patted Elizabeth who was still peeking as he quickly looked at Katsura.

"Is that so, Elizabeth? Okay, I'll tell them."

He nodded as he crossed his arms and looked back at me.

"He said that we have to go back to the base before that vice chief finds us here. He's really in to finding us right now. He's gonna search this place any second."

He whispered back as you nodded. He waved goodbye at you and you hugged Elizabeth one more time before they head back to their base. You casually walked at the opposite side where the Shinsengumi is searching. You looked back and saw a Shinsengumi officer finding the place Katsura, Elizabeth and you were earlier and reported to Hijikata. The officer said 'negative' as Hijikata sighed and nodded before ordering the others to stop and just head back for the day. You sighed in relief and went back to your house.

Time skip to reader Chan going back to her house

Leader has entered the chat
Zura has entered the chat

Leader: Hey Zura, I'm sorry if our meet up was a mess. I'll make it up to you next time! ^^

Zura: (Y/N)-dono, I should apologize too. Next time could be just at your base, so no one can really disturb our meet ups.

Zura: And no, I'm not thinking of something suspicious. Elizabeth's got a whole plan for the next meet up.

Leader: Okay...

Leader: Anyways, I gotta go sleep. I have quite an adventure today!

Leader: Good night, Zura!

Leader has left the chat

Zura: Zura Janai, Katsura Da!

Zura:... But because its you...

Zura: You can call me Zura...

Zura: And please, change my nickname back once you wake up. I'm not Zura for the last time.

Zura has left the chat

Love and Peace y'all-
. _. >

And also, you mind give requests on who's next to Kiheitai's chapter which is the next chapter? I'll really appreciate it if you would!