The Battle Between The Two Old Comrades

This is a Gintama x reader textfic so maybe you'll end up either one of them or none ;) But it's your choice if you want to be with them or wait for the other guys :] the endings either Gintoki or Takasugi is non-canon so that the textfic won't end :D

The battle between the best outfit for (Y/N) (L/N) ended in a draw because of their stalkers interfering the competition. The woman hummed as she went out from the store, happily holding the shopping bag. The two at the back just groaned on how they were keeping up from the other.

Both the stalkers (and Takechi) left to rejoice as (Y/N) suggested to go have a break from shopping. The two agreed and followed her.

The three arrived at Oedo Park, as (Y/N) sat and offered the two a seat next to her. (Y/N) ended up sitting at the middle because of the two glaring at each other on who to sit next to her. The three just looked at the surrondings, observing the calm silence.

Well not until (Y/N) 's phone vibrated.

She peeked at her phone and got a message from one of the bakufu dogs. She excused herself to the other two as she went to a nearby tree to call him.

"This is not the right time to talk right now, Hijikata-san."

She whispered as the V-shaped hair vice chief grunted.

"I saw you with Katsura last week. Are you a Joui Rebel now? Say the truth or I let you commit seppuku."

"First, Zura is my friend. Anything related to his field of work is not connected to our friendship. Second, I'm not a Joui rebel. Third, how did you know my phone number-"

The line cutted off as she tried to stiffle a laughter but failed. Of course, it caught the two men's attention and she feel two pairs of eyes looking at her.

"Sorry, it was from a mayonnaise-sucking, demon police officer. Sorry 'bout that."

After what she just said her phone vibrated again, this time a message from the mayonnaise-sucking, demon police officer himself.

Private Chat

Mayonnaise bae ❤️: Interrogation, right now. An order from Kondou-san. Be late or commit seppuku.

Leader: Aw, don't be like that 😞 I'm with two hot guys and you're separating me from them 😭

Mayonnaise bae ❤️:...
Mayonnaise bae ❤️: Who?

She wasn't supposed to say anything.

Especially she's with a terrorist and a person he dislikes. Not to mention the guy she's texting right now is literally the police himself.

Leader: I'll be going there immediately, sir! Don't suck too much mayonnaise, piggy!

Mayonnaise bae ❤️: STOP SAYING IM A DAMN PIG I'M NOT A DAMN FATTIE ANYMORE!

Leader has left the chat

Mayonnaise bae ❤️: I swear this woman ticks me off...

Mayonnaise bae ❤️ has left the chat

She turned off her phone as she sighed. How can she handle this situation? She can't leave Takasugi and Gintoki with each other, that will mean war. If she just excused herself and ask them to go home for now...

Author-sama help me!!

(You're on your own, (Y/N). I'm just a person who writes stories and random stuff :')