Awe

Leila

23 Y/o

23 Y/o

Because...cause.

--

De'Shays Pov

Luh shordy was cute, I could see her ass crying, begging me to slow down. My girl seemed to want that fine piece of ass too. Awe yeah I'm wit the stud from last chapter.

Deal wit it...

"Damn yall quiet." Leila said looking annoyed. I'm her favorite cousin, been together since diapers when my moms took her in.

"I mean yo ass aint exactly introduce us mofo." Ole girl said. Damn she was fine, chocolate, and it looked like she was sitting on some cushion if you know what I mean.

"You right you right." Lei said nodding her head.

"Ight so De this my bestfriend Eve, Eve this my favorite cousin De for short." I nodded towards her smirking.

"What it do?"

She just smiled.

"And this is her rat ass girlfriend Shondra." Man my cousin always fuckin with her I swear.

I just laughed.

"Man you love me shuddup." She playfully punched my cousin, who just shook her head. I looked back at my chocolate bar, cause yeah I claimed her ass. For play but for real too. She just shook her head and giggled, but my cousin head snapped up so hard.

"Was that..?" She said smirking.

"Man leave me alone wit that shit." Eve said.

"Naw bro yo ass be straight giggling out'cha." Leila started laughing.

My girl scoffed and I just smiled, she better leave ole girl alone.

"I know you not talkin cuzzo, yo ass moan like a girl, girl I would know." I said clowning her. I looked over at her bestfriend who held her fist up for a dap while she laughed.

I dapped her up and that was that.

"Now talk some more shit Leila." She laughed out.

"So what was yall doing before we got here." Shonie asked.

"Nun we were just messin around." Eve said calming down.

"Yeah, she finally let me get a taste of that sweet apple." I frowned ian like that shit lowkey but ian gone say shit.

Eve just laughed.

"AHAH, man stfu wit that, you always pitching that shit." She just went back to her phone and I just starred at her. Luh baby was fine, cute as hell, my cousin need leave so we can talk, talk.

"That was smoothe doe, taste of that sweet apple, tuh!." She giggled under her breath but we still heard it.

"Naw but yeah we was just chillin, this girl had the nerve to eat my bag of hotfries I left here for when I came back, and the crazy part about it is that she ain't stock back up on my shit." Eve punched my cousin alittle, I laughed.

"Damn she did the same to you too huh?" Shonie asked.

"Hell yeah, and she dont be caring either." She rolled her eyes.

I wonder how it was so easy for her to talk to my girlfriend, I heard about what happened at the party, shid ion care, we in a open relationship, plus ole girl sexy as hell.

"Man whatever them shits was good too." She said getting up to throw the bag away.

"I thought you said you ate them yesterday!?!" Eve yelled when she was walking away.

...

"So whats been up wit'chu luh baby." Shonie said licking her lips, them hoes looked good, wanna suck on them hoes while she fuck me good.

I just starred at them bitches-

"Luh baby?" Eve laughed.

"Yeah, what it do, what'chu been up too?" She asked again and I looked back at Eve.

Eve looked baffled asf lol.

She looked at me then at Shonie and back at me.

"I- dont- y-you ok with this?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"Yeah, shid I'd be asking the same thing but she beat me to it." I smirked at her, her mouth opened alittle.

I got up and sat on her lap facing her.

"You gone wanna close that mouth before I stuff yo shit." I licked her lips and got up, and sat back down, after Shonie slapped my ass.

We smirked at her.

Shonie grabbed my chin and gave me a kiss, starring at Eve.

"I-i um... LeiLa im leaving girl bye." She rushed out the house.

Then Leila light ass came running out.

"Damn I ment to tell her to get her shirt out my room."

I looked at Lei.

"Fuck was her shirt in your room for?"

"Cause nigga thats my bestfriend and she spent the night, mind ya damn business." She said walking back in the kitchen, her froggy ass lucky im wit my girl.

..

Eve Pov

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I moaned out, I don't know why I got so horny but I did, and this would be the best nut I've ever had.

I kept imagining her licking my lips, as the vibrating dick moved in circles inside me.

Then I remembered when her girlfriend slapped my pussy and I just came after that. My whole everything was shaking, and it didn't help that the vibrator was still in me.

I slowly took it out shaking the whole time.

Maybe it was just a delayed horniness, if thats even a fuckin thing..

Well hell..

--

Yall I promise these hoes will get better as time progress I have an idea of how I want it to look more into that story but I never know how to start em off.

Also here's a picture of De'Shay.

Because being ass backwards is fun