Chapter 9 ~ You Did What?!

In the soup aisle of a local grocery market...

Your POV

     It's been a few weeks since I moved to Paris. Everything in my life had been going well so far. Or at least that's what I thought.

     "You did what?!" I shouted, agitated. "Why, why me? I'm doomed!"

     "Oh stop that, it's just school..." Sharon scolded. "This is the least you could do since we are paying for everything."

     "But it's a public school! Full of people! Tell me, who set you up to this? Was it my parents or did Jessica do it because she wanted revenge? I was sure she already got over that incident." I asked while writing who I thought could be possible for this incident on my note pad.

     "No one set me up. The company and I just thought that even though you are a rising star doesn't mean that you can skip school, so the company and I took the liberty to sign you up for  Francoise Dupont High School." Sharon bragged. "Honestly, you should be on your hands and knees thanking us right now. We don't just give anyone these special privileges."

     "I never said I wanted them though..." I growled with dark lines appearing on my face.

     "My, my, that's quite a scary face you got there Y/N~" Sharon teased.

     I stared at my phone in disbelief. 'I knew that it would be a bad idea to face time her the minute she sent the invitation. I shouldn't have accepted her face time request.'

     "Whatever," I grumbled. "You are lucky that I already know how to speak French, otherwise I would have marched up to you and punched you in the face the next time I saw you."

     "Hmph, how rude." Then, Sharon ended the face time.

     "She dares hang up on me?" I asked myself as a tick mark appeared on my face.

     "I'll let her off the hook this time, but the next time she cuts me off I'm chopping off her hands." I chuckled darkly with a menacing smile on my face.

Meanwhile...

Innocent Bystander's POV

     'Ahhh! He's so scary! If he's going to threaten his boss then he should do it somewhere else!' I thought as I almost peed myself from fear.