Chapter 1 ~ Pans Hurt

Author's POV

     "Y/N, wake up!" Your father shouted at you for the 10th time already.

     "Shut up and let me sleep." You groaned while pulling the pillow over your head.

     "Ugh! Honey, he won't wake up!"  Your father complained to your mother.

     "Oh stop your whining, I'll wake him up myself." Your mother replied, annoyed. Then, your mother went down to the kitchen. After a few minutes, she came back up with two large pans in her hands.

     "Y/N MELODIOUS JESTER!" She yelled while hovering above you with a malicious intent flowing out of her. "If you don't wake up right now, I'll smash these pans in your face and kick your ass all the way to China!!"

     When you heard her, you took one look at her face and went back to sleep. 'She won't do it. She's too nice to do anything like that.' You thought, but you were wrong. Once your mother saw that you ignored her, she brought her pans smashing down on your face while using her leg to kick you out of bed.

     "What the fuck is wrong with you lady?!" You yelled in pain while massaging your face and butt.

     "This is what you get for ignoring me," Your mother retorted with a smug look on her face. "Now that you are finally awake, you should hurry up and get ready. We wasted a lot of time already."

     "Wait, wait, wait. What do I have to get ready for again?" You asked innocently.

     "GET READY FOR WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING US THAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO RECORD YOUR SOLO ALBUMS IN 10 MINUTES?!" Your father roared out in anger. After your father's loud outburst, he collapsed to the ground from exhaustion. Your mother decided to drag his body out before he could do anything else. After your parents left you alone in your room, you started freaking out while getting off the floor to get ready.