Sebastian

Author's Note

     Congratulations! You have officially unlocked some of the character information about Sebastian!

Sebastian's Background

     Sebastian was originally from a prestigious family. He had good looks, wealth, and famous parents. He was from a 'perfect' family. All was well until one day, Sebastian disappeared with no trace left behind. The police concluded that he was kidnapped and killed, but that was not the case. Sebastian actually left his family because of how perfect it was. He didn't want to be the perfect little boy that his parents would control, so he left.

     Once he left, he pursued the life of an assassin. He was surprisingly good at it too. He is now retired and lives the life of a butler. However, if he doesn't like the people that he serves, he will kill them in the most painful ways. Once an assassin always an assassin.

 Once an assassin always an assassin

(This is what he looks like.)

Personality:

     - He doesn't get attached to people easily.

     - If he does get attached to someone (Which is very rare), he will get rid of anyone that is in their way of success.

     - If anyone hurts the person that he likes, then that person won't live to see another day.

     - He acts like a normal butler, but in reality, he is like a lion waited to pounce on their prey.

     - He likes to play with his victims before coldly murdering them. (So like ruining their reputation and other stuff like that.)

Accomplished Goals:

     - He became the Number 1 Assassin. (So basically he became the king of all assassins.)

     - He successfully killed all of his enemies before he retired.

     - Even though he retired, he is still considered the Number 1 Assassin.

Accomplices:

     - ???

     - ???

     - ???

     - ???