"I can't afford that mr.jeon" taehyung says with tears streaming down his face

"I will be buying you an apartment, you won't have to live like this anymore" jungkook whispers creasing taehyung's check wiping the tears away.

"let's get you fead hm" jungkook says as he walks back to the kitchen and dishes up the warm soup in two bowls.

"would you like some water?" jungkook asked looking at taehyung who nods his head

jungkook grabs the two bows of soup and a freezing cold water bottle and hands the things to taehyung.

"here is your spoon," jungkook says handing taehyung the spoon and started to dig in.

jungkook watched carefully as taehyung took a sip of the water, it didn't end up just being a sip as jungkook watched taehyung finish half the bottle. after taehyung finished he turned to jungkook to see he was staring at him.

feeling embarrassed he mumbled a little sorry and then jungkook chuckled "don't apologise, it is good to drink heaps of water" jungkook says as he has more of his soup.

taehyung looks down at the soup in front of him, he has never had soup before. he use to read stories of when you were sick and people made them soup to help with their cold, he had always wanted to try soup.

taehyung grabbed the spoon and had a taste on the soup. "mhmm" taehyung said as jungkook looked at him smiling "is it good?" jungkook asked watching taehyung devour the soup.

"it is soo good" taehyung said

"wh-here is yeona?" he asked as jungkook looked at him surprised he asked

"she is with my mum and her sister" jungkook said

"you have another daughter? how old is she?" taehyung asked super curious

"well i have yeona who is 2 and euni who is 7" jungkook says proudly

"what is euni like?" taehyung asked

"she is caring and very funny, euni and I are really close. jimin and namjoon say that we act like siblings" jungkook chuckles

"what is it like having two daughters?" taehyung asks curious

"they are the best thing that has ever happened to me, euni and yeona are very close and euni always looks out for her little sister and worries about her all the time even stuff that a 7-year-old shouldn't have to worry about" jungkook says staring off into space

"what stuff does she worry about," taehyung asks looking at jungkook

"ever since yeona was born she never let go of me, she only ever let me or her big sister hold her or play with her. it took a while for yeona to warm up to my mum but she still isn't like herself when she is with her" jungkook says getting up from his seat grabbing the two dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

"yeona doesn't really talk around my mum but she is doing better, euni loves my mum she is such a brave girl" jungkook says watching taehyung stand up and walk towards the kitchen bench.

"yeona doesn't really talk to anyone, one time I handed her to a ex-friend of mine while I went to go toilet and she completely freaked out and cried her eyes out. I don't trust a lot of people with her. euni is worried for her that she is sad and doesn't want to make friends" jungkook says with teary eyes.